𝗑𝗏. 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗀

xv

xv. need more than a hug:

    "YOU'RE going to get me in trouble," Nevaeh stated in between the kisses JR was giving her

"YOU'RE going to get me in trouble," Nevaeh stated in between the kisses JR was giving her. "JR...I came here to talk about your remission anniversary and Damon." she scolded as her boyfriend pulled away.

"You're not going to get in trouble. I just miss you," JR rubbed her thigh as he went in for another kiss but Nevaeh pushed him away. "Bae..." he sighed as he used his finger to turn her head so he could check her neck. "Maybe I should stop before I give you a hickey."

    "You're not going to get in trouble," Nevaeh mocked him but stopped once she saw the look he held on his face. "Look, I want to talk about your remission anniversary. C'mon we should celebrate."

   "No, Damon is trying to come back early for it. I rather him heal. And with my parents divorcing. I'm just not feeling it, Nevaeh." JR explained.

    "You can celebrate the good news. And my dad and I want you to meet Maya. And celebrating the whole Cape Cod thing. It will be good for you." Nevaeh tried to convince him.

     "It's an official rite of passage to MLB hopefuls." JR admitted.

      "Which is something to celebrate." Nevaeh smiled up at him before she kissed him before they heard a knock at the door.

"You can open it, Carter." JR chuckled as he got up from his bed as Carter opened the door and walked into the room.

"I should snitch on you rule breakers. Now we have to sneak Nevaeh out so we can see Damon. He's here by the way," Carter crossed his arms over his chest. "Just a shame. Nevaeh you told me it was so you and JR could talk."

     "We did talk." Nevaeh answered him.

     After successfully sneaking Nevaeh out of the KEK house. Nevaeh, JR, Keisha, Cam, Simone, Carter, and Gabby waited for Damon to step out of the elevator. Once Damon stepped out of the elevator, JR was the first to greet him.

     "Hey, bro. I'm sorry for your lost." JR dapped him up.

"If there's anything we can do..." Simone trailed off.