𝗂𝗑. 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗎𝖽𝖾𝖽

ix

ix. clouded:

      "WHY do you have me at the baseball game? Since you quit track you've been bugging me

"WHY do you have me at the baseball game? Since you quit track you've been bugging me." Carter complained once the two entered Hawkins field.

"Bringston and Hawkins are playing each other. This is the last time we get to see Damon play for Bringston," Nevaeh explained as she and Carter saw Damon walk onto the baseball field with a Hawkins jersey on. "And shut up, I just told you I quit track."

"Or not." Carter chuckled as the two sat down in the stands.

      "And Lando has on a Bringston jersey." Nevaeh pointed out.

      Carter looked at Nevaeh. "That means we can cheer for him, right? I mean he's in our school jersey." he asked.

      "Technically..." Nevaeh shook her head at Carter.

       "Let's go, Simpson!" Carter cheered as Lando struck out the Hawkins players. "Damon's about to bat." he noticed.

      Lando threw the ball and Damon struck out causing Bringston to now bat. Damon now pitched the ball to Lando and he struck Lando out. But, now, Damon and to pitch to JR.

"You got this JR!" Nevaeh cheered.

Damon pitched the first time and JR got his first strike. The second time Damon pitched, JR got a home run.

After the game Carter and Nevaeh walked onto the field and greeted Lando. "Bet that jersey felt good." Carter joked as he dapped his cousin up.

"I still don't think that it's fair that y'all got to go to Bringston and I ended up at Hawkins. Vae, your dad wanted you to come here." Lando complained.

      "Green and black doesn't suit my complexion." Nevaeh joked.

     "Green and black doesn't suit my complexion." Lando mocked her.

    "Don't mock me." Nevaeh rolled her eyes at him.

    "Guys the band is back together." Carter smiled as he pulled out his phone.