𝗑𝗏𝗂. 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗒

xvi

xvi. jealousy:

     "WE are done

"WE are done. Like seriously. JR and I aren't seeing each other till the six weeks are up. I promise." Nevaeh smiled at Aaliyah.

"I'm only cutting you some slack because it was his remission anniversary but I got my eyes on you," Aaliyah narrowed her eyes at Nevaeh, who was ignoring her phone going off. "Please just text him back."

"It's Miles. I don't feel like responding to him." Nevaeh rolled her eyes.

"He's being nice. It's midterms and he probably just want to check on you. He is your partner." Aaliyah stated.

Nevaeh scoffed, "You get on my nerves."

    "I'm just trying to help. If you text Miles, our big sisters will get off your back about JR." Aaliyah suggested.

"I don't like you." Nevaeh scoffed as she texted her partner, Miles.

    "WELL, well, well, if it isn't little Miss Nevaeh," Miles sat down on the couch next to her. The Vamps and the Angels were at the Vamp house studying for midterms. "You know, you're the only one ignoring texts. Everyone else is buddy-buddy with their partners." he informed.

    "Maybe you should take a hint." Nevaeh sarcastically smiled at him.

"Can you not be difficult for like one second? We are supposed to be bonding. Especially after all the stuff our big brothers and big sisters just put us through." Miles rolled his eyes at her.

Jeremiah, Miles's dean of pledges, walked towards them. "Lebron James, are you and Nevaeh getting along?" he asked.

Miles wrapped his arm around Nevaeh. "Yes, big brother, sir." he answered.

Jeremiah looked at Nevaeh. "Nevaeh?" he asked.

"We are good," Nevaeh smiled. Jeremiah nodded and left the two alone. "Lebron James?" she asked as she shrugged his arm off her shoulders.