𝗑. 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍

x

x. make it out:

"YOU nervous? V, it's going to be okay

"YOU nervous? V, it's going to be okay. Whatever it is that you're worried about." Damon assured as the two walked into the elevator.

     Nevaeh turned to look at Damon. "Oh, so now you want to speak to me?" she asked him.

      "Look, I'm sorry about the other day. I was being a dick. I can't lie to you and say I'm going to be nice to Lando, but I will respect you. But what are you worried about? Are you okay?" Damon apologized.

    Nevaeh nodded, "I accept your apology but Imma need to see a change in behavior — no buts, okay? And quit walking on eggshells when your with me. I'm fine."

         "You look nervous." Damon pointed out.

    "I'm supposed to receive a life changing phone call either today or tomorrow and I can't help but be nervous." Nevaeh admitted.

     "The fam has your back, whatever it is," Damon nodded towards her as the two got off of the elevator. "What's all this?" he asked when he saw Simone, Keisha, and Nate with a poster board in front of them.

     "It's a vision board for Shay's first day of preschool. Shanelle found a beginner's preschool program." Simone explained.

    "So what, like a pre-preschool or something?" Damon guessed.

"More like day care but with classes." Nate joked.

"Yeah, Shanelle and I have been planning the perfect first day for weeks." Simone informed them.

"I cannot wait for her to send us pictures and videos," Keisha cooed as she turned to look at Nevaeh. "Speaking of, how's your whole...situation."

"Waiting on a phone call." Nevaeh sighed.

     "I think it's dope that you're working with Shay's adopted mother." Damon stated to Simone.

      "Are you regretting your mom and birthday mom meeting up on campus tomorrow?" Simone asked Damon