𝗑𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗆𝖺

xiii

xiii. karma:

    NO HANDS was blasting through the speakers at the party

NO HANDS was blasting through the speakers at the party. All of the Bringston fraternities and sororities were strolling and Nevaeh enjoyed every bit of it. "Yo, is it me, or did everybody on campus come out to celebrate?" JR asked.

"As they should, man. We just beat the best D-1 school in the country, man." Santiago replied.

"Between JR's catch to clinch the win..." Lando stuck his hand out for JR to dap.

"Oh, man. And that tag-team no-hitter, which is you and Damon, folks are gonna be talking about this game for a minute." JR dapped him up as he searched the crowd for his girlfriend, who went to go get some more drinks.

"And where is Damon? Ain't the spotlight his thing?" Lando asked as Nevaeh walked towards JR with a drink in her hand.

"The only attention he'd want is from Thea on Blue Ridge Mountain. You know what I'm talking about," JR shook his head as he looked down at Nevaeh. "Can I taste it?" he asked her.

"No, nasty," Nevaeh shook her head but she still handed JR the drink. "Baby steps. I still won't share my food." she stated as JR sipped the drink.

"That's liquor. Bae, you an alcoholic." JR grimaced as he handed his girlfriend back the drink.

"Should've never tried it then." Nevaeh playfully rolled her eyes which caused Lando to laugh.

       "Yeah, she can handle her liquor." Lando smiled at Nevaeh, but dropped it once he saw JR's face.

"Everybody make some noise. We got Damon Sims in the building, y'all." the dj announced.

     "I guess he not getting down at Blue Ridge Mountain." Nevaeh shrugged as she watched Damon grab the mic from the dj.

     "What's up, B.U? Hey, look, I appreciate y'all coming out and supporting the team. Matter of fact, shout out to my boys for the dub. We gettin lit tonight. And we not leaving until they kick us out." Damon spoke and got the crowd hype as the dj began playing Wipe Me Down.