𝗑𝗂𝗂. 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗄 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾

xii

xii. milk marie:

     "WHAT did I do to deserve this? I'm already mad at Simone and now Layla wants to show up on campus," Nevaeh ranted to her boyfriend who was putting on his baseball clothes

     "WHAT did I do to deserve this? I'm already mad at Simone and now Layla wants to show up on campus," Nevaeh ranted to her boyfriend who was putting on his baseball clothes. "Bae, are you even listening to me?" she asked him.

     JR nodded as he put his shirt over his head. "Yes, Nevaeh. I'm listening," he assured as he walked over to her and planted a kiss on her lips. "I'll see you later, okay? Have a good day." he smiled after he broke off the kiss.

"You too, hopefully I don't run into Layla and Simone." Nevaeh sighed as she stood up from his bed and walked towards the door that JR held open for her

"That's probably inevitable," JR chuckled as Nevaeh rolled her eyes at him and started to walk out of the room.

JR held her back and leaned in to kiss her. "Don't let them get to you, okay?" he whispered before he planted another kiss on her lips.

"I won't..." Nevaeh assured in between the kisses JR was giving her. "JR, you better stop. You know how you get it." she scolded as she broke off the heated kiss.

     "Alright, alright." JR backed away and finally allowed Nevaeh to leave.

"IT'S NOT that simple, Carter and you know that." Nevaeh rolled her eyes at her friend.

"But, it is. You talk to Layla and get her to get Simone to realize why she is in the wrong. You don't even have to talk to Simone." Carter shrugged.

"Or...you can get Lando to do it." Nevaeh sent him a cheeky smile.

    "You not talking to him either? I thought y'all were cool." Carter asked as he checked his phone.