𝗏𝗂𝗂. 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾

vii

vii. christmas closer :

       "VAE-BABY, are we good? You've been distant lately?" Carter asked Nevaeh as the two friends stood outside of Slausons

"Carter, if we weren't good then I wouldn't have invited you to meet my friends." Nevaeh brushed it off.

"You not keeping secrets from me, are you?" Carter asked her. He trusted Nevaeh, but he had a feeling she wasn't telling the truth.

"Nah, just drop it okay? We are late meeting Simone and Keisha." Nevaeh urged him as the two headed into Slausons.

"Nevaeh!" Simone called out and Nevaeh and Carter walked over to her group of friends.

      Nevaeh looked at Spencer. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Spencer James." she greeted him as she brought  him into a hug.

      "Hey, Vae." Spencer greeted her as he returned the hug.

     "Carter, I know you see me." Simone stated to Carter, who chuckled at her.

      "Sorry, I had a Ray Charles moment." Carter joked as he pulled Simone into a hug.

      "Wassup, Tamia Cooper." Nevaeh chuckled as she gave Coop a quick hug before they did their handshake.

"I told you a million times to quit calling me that." Coop lightly shoved Nevaeh.

Before Nevaeh hugged Simone and Keisha, she introduced Carter to Spencer and Coop. "Spence, Coop this is Carter and C, this is Spencer and Coop." Nevaeh introduced them.

"Oh, this ol' boy." Coop dapped Carter up.

"Her best friend...yeah." Carter nodded as he and Spencer awkwardly shook hands.

"That went better than I expected." Nevaeh whispered over to Simone as she hugged the girl.

"I got your back if stuff goes down." Simone offered.

"You gotta show me around, Nevaeh." Keisha suggested as the two had a quick hug before Keisha walked over to Cam.

       "Baby, you were so good." Keisha congratulated Cam before she kissed him.