vi. 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅

vi. daddy's little girl :

       "WALK with a limp, limp

"WALK with a limp, limp." Carter teased Nevaeh as she walked with her crutches.

"Carter, leave my daughter alone." Richard Kingsley, Nevaeh's father scolded.

         Richard Kingsley worked his butt off to get custody of his child. He came from nothing but now he was a lawyer in the top firm in ATL.

         After gaining custody of his daughter and moving her to Atlanta, he gave her as much space as she needed to adjust. Even trying to not be overbearing by sending her to a mental hospital. But, now, his baby girl was hurt and he was going to make sure she was okay. Maybe he was putting too much pressure on her. He wanted her to be the best.

       "Yes, Mr. Kingsley." Carter nodded.

      "Had fun in...Crenshaw?" Richard asked his daughter.

     "Yes, dad. I visited mom and my brothers graves and reconnected with my old friends. The way you act is why people think I'm fatherless." Nevaeh chuckled at her father's attitude.

"I want to meet your Bringston friends." Richard smiled down at his daughter.

"I get it, you are a Hawkins alumni." Nevaeh shook her head at her father as she walked over to Nate, Keisha, and Simone. "Hey, guys this is my father, Richard Kingsley and daddy this is Nate, Keisha, and Simone." she introduced them.

"Not to sound rude or anything but I didn't know your dad was in the picture especially not the Richard Kingsley." Keisha stated in shock.

"Yesss, he makes Olivia Pope shiver her timbers." Nate complimented.

"She doesn't like talking about me. Buttercup thinks I'm intimidating and rude." Richard looked down at his daughter.

"Buttercup?" Simone chuckled at Nevaeh who sent her a glare.

"Shut up." Nevaeh rolled her eyes.

     "Well, would you like to donate?" Keisha asked him in hope. He did have the most popular law firm in Atlanta.