v. 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇

v. try again :

     "HAVE you been purposely ignoring my calls?" JR asked Nevaeh as she walked into his roomand sat on his bed

and sat on his bed.

"Yeah, my bad. I was down in Crenshaw and Beverly and just a whole lot of a lot happened, but I got some closure with my brothers." Nevaeh explained but she knew JR was still agitated.

     "That's good, Nevaeh. Look, I was just worried about you. And I need to talk to you." JR sighed as stuffed his phone into his pocket.

       Nevaeh turned her attention to him as she waited for him to go on. "Go ahead." she replied.

     "I'm sorry. Am I interrupting?" Celine, JR's mom came into the room.

      "No, it's fine. I'll go," Nevaeh got off of the bed and waved goodbye to JR, but JR pulled her into a hug before she left. "Bye, J." she chuckled.

        "Is that your girlfriend? She's pretty. I haven't seen her before." Celine acknowledged Nevaeh as she walked out of the room.

       "Not if we keep getting interrupted. What do you want, ma?" JR asked her as he chuckled.

"YOU coming to family diner, with us? Crenshaw did you good, V." Damon joked as he, JR, and Nevaeh walked to family dinner.

"It's called closure, Hot-Shot. I'm finally getting back to my old self, before everything happened." Nevaeh smiled as she knocked on the door and Amara let them in.

"Sorry to pop up like this but me and Damon really need to talk to you." JR apologized as they walked into the apartment.

Damon's eyes caught Simone's and his mood changed. "Actually uh, maybe now is not a good time." he told Amara.

"No, it's fine. We were just leaving." Simone argued.