3. pack mentality

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// pack mentality— three

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// pack mentality
— three

"SO, YOU KILLED HER?" STILES ASKED AS HE AND HIS two friends walked into school together listening to Scott telling them about a dream he had about killing his girlfriend on a bus at school.

"I don't know, i just woke up." Scott says looping his thumbs through his backpack. "And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breath. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently." Stiles says, Eliana scoffs, hating herself for understanding what he meant. "A) I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real and B) never give me that much detail about you in bed again."

Scott says shaking his head. "Noted, let me take a guess here though." Stiles said.

"No, I know." Scott interrupted. "You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lost control and rip her throat out."

Eliana shook her head. "No, you're probably just nervous and that dream was proof enough to scare you." Scott turned to her and nodded.

"Yeah, you're probably right."

"Yeah, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right?" Stiles tells him. "Personally, I think you're handing this pretty freaking amazingly, y'know it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take."

Eliana smiled. "Not a class but maybe a teacher."

"Who, Derek?" Stiles nearly shouted as he reached over Scott and smacked the back of her head earning an "ow!" as an responds. "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail."

Eliana scoffs rubbing the back of her head. "I don't recalling picking up the cellphone and calling the police."

"She has a point though, because chasing Allison and dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real." Scott says staring down at the ground.

"How real?" Stiles asked.

"Like it actually happened." Scott pushed the door open when they saw a bus with blood everywhere, the back door looked to be destroyed, police surrounding the place, detectives taking pictures. "Looks like it did."

✩★✩

"But dreams aren't memories." Stiles Stilinski said approaching the table where Eliana was sitting with Scott, both carrying a lunch tray.