17. venomous

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// venomous— seventeen

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// venomous
— seventeen

IT CAME TO A SURPRISE TO ELIANA AND SCOTT WHEN THEY walked into their morning math class to find Isaac Lahey a couple seats in front of them, Stiles actually came in to tell them but he was already to late.

They walked out of class as soon as the school bell rang. "All right, I only found one thing online called the Kanima. It's a were-jaguar from South America that's goes after murders." Stiles explained to them.

"That thing was not jaguar." Scott says.

"Yeah, and Ana and I aren't exactly murderers." Stiles defends them both.

"Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you and it's still trying to kill you and it probably won't stop until you're dead."

Eliana and Stiles stopped in their tracks hearing what Scott just said, watching him walk further down the hallway. "You know sometimes I really begin to question this friendship."

"I'll see you guys after then." Eliana said turning back down the hallway, walking to her Spanish class. Stiles nodded before he quickly followed after Scott.

✩★✩

Eliana entered science class after her art class, she spotted Allison at the front and decided to seat beside her. "Derek is not gonna kill her without proof." Scott whispered to Stiles when they walked into the room.

"All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? But when and where?" Stiles questions looking over to Lydia, she was obviously not worried about anything since she didn't know anything.

Scott exhaled looking to his right and spotted Erica and Isaac walking in. "I think here right now." The two boys quickly rushed over and sat on either sides of Lydia. Eliana furrowed turning over to them. Scott nudged his head back and she followed his gaze to Erica.

Allison sighs and turned back to the board, just as the teacher walked in. "Einstein once said 'two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe.' I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." Mr. Harris patted Stiles' back as he walked by. "So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class you're going to combine efforts through a round of ground experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one."

Eliana exhaled tapping her foot against the ground. "Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with—" The teacher cut himself off when every teenage boys hand shot up into the air.