28. unleashed

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// unleashed — twenty eight

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// unleashed
— twenty eight

CORA HALE WAS AN INTERESTING PERSON, VERY MUCH LIKE DEREK WHEN ELIANA FIRST SAW HIM IN THE WOODS. It's only been two days since she and Boyd have been saved from killing each other because they took that anger out on Derek.

Eliana was seated on the table at the loft going over the list of the soccer team members, Mrs. Bennett is the coach to the girls soccer team since the school needed one and Eliana was assistant of the soccer team but was now in charger in figuring who was the worst player.

"Stop. You're not done healing." Derek says watching his sister break a sweat doing pull-ups. Cora dropped to the ground in a push-up position. "Yeah? Well, I'm done lying around."

Eliana looked up from the notebook down to the girl. "Then sit." Derek exclaims.

"Are you gonna help me go after them?" Cora asked him, gesturing to the Alpha's that held her captive for three months. Derek stepped around and kicked her hand, causing her to fall.

Cora stood up almost immediately, throwing punches left and right but each one was blocked. "Come on, fight back!" Cora yells when Derek trapped her arms and he shoved her back. "I came back for this?" Cora scoffed.

"I can't believe I got my ass thrown in a vault for three months for you. All those rumors I heard. A powerful new Alpha, one of the Hales building a pack." Cora shook her head facing her brother. "Do you know how long I waited to hear something like that? Do you have any idea how it felt to find out you were alive?"

"I'm sorry to disappoint you." Derek said lowly, when the sudden sound of the alarm to the build blaring loudly caught their attention, Eliana looked up closing the notebook and stood up.

"What's that?" Cora asked.

"Trouble." Derek says and the front door open, a large male Alpha werewolf walked through, blaring its teeth with a growl, Cora roared and immediately ran after him. "No, wait!" Derek shouted but she kept going.

Eliana moved away from the table, shuddering in fear. The man picked up Cora from her neck and slammed her down to the ground and looked up to Derek. "Ready for a rematch?"

Derek glared harshly at the male until the footsteps of the female caught his attention. Kali roared at the male. Derek didn't wasn't even a second when he ran up only to step back when she kicked with her foot.

Derek caught her leg and threw her back but she landed right on her feet, like a cat would. Derek growled flashing his red eyes. Kali grunt her teeth ripping the pipe off from its place.