38. more bad than good

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// more bad than good— thirty eight

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// more bad than good
— thirty eight

SHE GAPSED, CLUTCHING ONTO HER CHEST IN AN INSTANT. Eliana eyes snapped open, inhaled the cold air around her, she looked around her surroundings feeling the unfamiliar ground she currently was laying on.

Eliana pushed off slowly turning and sat back on her knees, looking around the forest with nothing but panic in her eyes. She didn't know how she got there to begin with, all she could remember is falling asleep and nothing, it was as if she was falling into a deep sleep or nightmare.

"Someone's here."

Eliana mumbles to herself when she noticed a fast but blurry figure ran past the trees. She pulled off the ground clenching her hands when she winched, unclenching her hand and found a key in her hands, it wasn't her house key, she's never seen the key before.

Eliana began walking down the forest trying to track down the body, following the trail of dead flowers on the ground, and each time she took a step the pedals would flame up and disappear. She suddenly felt like she was in a twilight movie.

"Eliana. Eliana?"

The witch turned around hearing echoes of her name. "Eliana!" She jerked back, lifting her head off her desk in a sudden hurry. Eliana blinked a few times looking up to met her teacher.

"Are you okay? Do you need some water?" Mr. Russo asked the witch, pointing to the door.

Eliana quickly nodded, gathering her stuff and rushed out the door. Scott turned to his best friend. They have noticed how odd their friend's been acting for some time now but didn't understand why.

"Alright. Back to the broad."

"You noticed that too." Scott whispered to Stiles, listening to Eliana's footsteps fade away down the hallway.

Stiles nodded and jerked his head to the notebook on her desk. Scott looked over and grabbed the notebook and shoved it between his text books.

✩★✩

Eliana entered history class after splashing some water on her face from previous class. Derek's hadn't been answering her text messages or calls, and the last memory she had of him was right after she left his loft, he was thinking about going to visit Cora out in South America but— that was it.

"Hey, Ana, are you okay?" Scott McCall whispered leaning over the desk, he noticed the shaken movement of her hands. Eliana met his gaze and nodded smiling. "Yeah, I'm okay."