42. riddled

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// riddle— forty two

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// riddle
— forty two

ELIANA DIDNT SLEEP THAT NIGHT, STARING UP AT THE STARS FROM HER SPOT ON THE ROOFTOP BESIDE HER WINDOW. It wasn't like she wasn't tired, more like she knew something out there that the Oni were hiding, keeping to themselves.

Her phone vibrated through the open window, it was three in the morning when her phone kept ringing, she didn't hear it until the last two times, knowing it must be an emergency if they kept calling her. Eliana turned to the brightness of her phone with a slight groan, she crawled back into her bedroom and answered the phone.

"Scott?"

"Eliana!" The werewolf practically shouted through the phone. "Thank god? Are you okay? Why haven't you been answering? You should know when someone calls, you answer the phone! I though something happened to you."

Scott had been worried the minute Stiles called him about not know where he was, the Alpha believed that if Stiles was missing then Eliana was to because they are connected somehow.

"I'm sorry, I honestly was ignoring my phone." Eliana exclaimed exhaling, sitting down on her bed. "What's wrong, Scott?" The Alpha then told her everything, Stiles was missing and they had no idea where he was.

Eliana didn't have time to dress properly, she slipped on a hoodie over her tank top and slipped on her uggs, she looked down at her cotton shorts and shrugged, snatching her house keys and walked out the home and drove over to the Stilinski home.

"How did you know? Did he call you too?" Scott asked Lydia when they walked upstairs into Stiles' bedroom.

"I heard it." Lydia says.

"Don't ask." Aiden said shaking his head. "It gets more confusing when you ask."

Lydia cocked her head turning back to the bed. "Not as confusing as this." She mumbles. Eliana followed her gaze towards the dozen of red stings taped to the pictures on the wall, threading down, attached to a pair of scissors stabbed down into the mattress.

Lydia looked back at them. "He uses red for unsolved cases."

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case." Aiden says shrugging his shoulders.

"Or is an unsolved case." Issac added. Lydia looked back over to Scott. "Hold on. Is he still out there?" The banshee asked him. "You don't know where he is?"

"He said he was in an industrial basement somewhere." Scott exclaimed. "We came here to get a better scent."

"What else did he say?" Eliana asked crossing her arms over her chest. Scott sighs. "Somethings wrong with his leg. It's bleeding."