7. night school

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// night school— seven

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// night school
— seven

"lock it! Lock it!" Scott shouted as soon as the doors closed. "Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles says pressing onto the door to keep the large werewolf from entering. Eliana paced around nibbling on her lips, she had just found a guy that she actually liked and felt like he also liked her but now he was dead,

"Grab something!"

"What?"

"Anything!"

Eliana stepped forward, looking out the small window on the door and noticed a pair of heavy bolt cutters. She opened the door slowly ignoring their protests to come back, she looked around before she reached down and grabbed the bolt cutters. "Ana! Come back, come back!"

Eliana turned at the banging of the door then turned around and locked eyes with red large eyes, she shuddered in fear and quickly slide back into the building, jamming the bolt cutters down between the doors. "Where is it?"

Stiles switch on the flashlight and looked out the window for the large werewolf. "Where'd it go?" They slowly backed away from the doors seeing that the werewolf wasn't anywhere near. "That won't hold, will it?" Scott asked gesturing to the bolt cutters.

"Probably not." Stiles says and they turned around to the dark and empty hallway, when a sudden howl echoed through the building cause them run towards the nearest classroom, Stiles and Scott quickly moved towards the desk. "Stop, stop. The doors not gonna keep it out."

"I know."

"It's your boss." Stiles says. Scott looked up to him. "What."

"Deaton, the alpha? Your boss." And Scott shook his head to that. "Yes, murdering psycho werewolf." Stiles whispered shouted. "That can't be." Scott refused to believe that.

"Oh, come on. He disappears and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air." Stiles exclaims shrugging. "That's not a convenient timing?"

"It can't be him." Eliana says peeking out the door before jumping back into the class. "Deaton is way to nice to be that thing."

"He killed Derek." Stiles reminded her. "No, Derek's not dead, he can't be dead." Scott says furrowing his face. "Blood spurted out from his mouth! Okay? That doesn't explain quality as a minor injury." Stiles tells him. "He's dead and we're next."

"Okay, just—" Scott paused sighing. "What do we do?"

"We get to my Jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good?" Stiles says and they rushed over to the window, looking at the parked Jeep. "No, they don't open. The schools climate-controlled." Stiles told Scott, when he tried to open the window.