10. co-captain

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// co-captain— ten

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// co-captain
— ten

"IS EVERYTHING OKAY?" SCOTT ASKED JACKSON AND CHRIS ARGENT WHEN Stiles pulled up in the empty parking lot where they found the two men, Eliana peaked through the two seats and waved.

"Hey, Scott." Chris greeted his daughter's ex-boyfriend. "Your friend here was having car trouble. We're just taking a look."

"You should know there's a car shop just down the street. I sure they have a tow truck." Eliana mentions smiling softly, Jackson furrowed over at them. "Yeah, you want a ride?" Stiles offered.

Scott opened the door, Jackson fumbled with his jacket, hesitating to even move. "Hey, come on, Jackson. You're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself." Stiles said, Eliana held back from rolling her eyes.

Jackson gulps and hastily walked towards them, Scott stepped out of the car. "Hey, boys." Chris Argent moved around the car and started the engine. "Told you I knew a few things about cars." The man said before he got into his car and drove away.

"What, are you following me now?" Jackson asked the werewolf, Eliana stepped out the Jeep and slammed the door. "Yeah, you stupid freaking idiot. You almost gave away everything right there!" Scott yells.

"What are you talking about?"

"He thinks you're the second beta."

"What?"

"He thinks you're me!" Scott cried out, and punched the Jeep. "Dude, my Jeep." Stiles says sighing but was ignored. "I can hear your heart beating from a mile away, literally! Now he thinks that there's something wrong and now I have to keep an eye on you so he doesn't kill you, too!"

Scott grunt his teeth turning away to take his frustration out on the Jeep but Stiles was quicker and held him back. "Okay, okay, okay. How about we just step away from Stiles' Jeep?"

"You know what, this is your problem, not mine, okay?" Jackson declared pointing a finger. "I didn't say anything, which means you're the one that's gonna get me killed, okay? This is your fault." Jackson shoved him against the Jeep.

"Come on, guys." Eliana exhaled lowly watching Scott shove him back and she stepped behind them. "Hey! Stop! You can't fix this by fighting." They both sigh and backed away.

"When they come after you, I won't be able to protect you." Scott tells him much more calmer and looked at his friends. "I can't protect anyone."

"Why are you looking at us?"

"You know what? Now you have to do it." Jackson tells him. "Get me what I want, and I will be fine protecting myself."