36. lunar eclipse

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// lunar eclipse — thirty six

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// lunar eclipse
— thirty six

THE KISS HAD BEEN EATING ELIANA ALIVE, SHE KNEW IT MEANT NOTHING SO IT WOULNT BE BAD TO TELL SOMEONE. Eliana needed to tell someone and Lydia was that someone, the witch trusted her and her opinion.

"What's going on? You've been odd ever since you came for me." Lydia says crossing her arms, Eliana cocked her head and shrugged.

"I have to confess something." Eliana whispered lowly knowing Deaton or Isaac could hear. "I kissed Stiles."

Lydia eyes widen and mouth fell open, she had liked Stiles for some time now but she couldn't help but feel it was her karma for kissing Scott when Allison liked him.

"But it wasn't like that, okay? I promise." Eliana reassured shaking her head, grabbing Lydia's hands. "It was literally life or death, he was having a panic attack so I kissed him to calm him and he held his breath, it meant nothing. It was something I use to do when i would get panic attacks. I held my breath."

Lydia slowly nodded, knowing Eliana had no feelings for him. "Why did you tell me if it meant nothing?" Lydia asked her genuinely wondering.

Eliana shrugged. "I don't know, I felt like I needed to tell someone. It wasn't like I cheated on Derek, right? Oh my god, did I cheat on Derek?" Eliana asked furrowing, placing a hand on her chest.

Lydia immediately shook her head. "Of course you didn't, you did it to save a friend, Derek would understand. Okay? Don't worry about it, I know wouldn't hurt those you love, Annie." Lydia smiles squeezing her hands.

Eliana exhaled nodded, when the sound of water splashing caught their attention, the four of them ran down into the back room, the three teenagers soaked in water rose from the tubs.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott says stepping out the tub.

"We passed it. There's— there's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore, it was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big." Stiles explained further on, stepping out from the tub.

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott exclaimed looking over to Eliana then back to Stiles. "Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter." Stiles added.

"I was there too, in the car with my mother." Allison said wiping her face. "We almost hit someone."

"It was me. You almost hit me." Scott tells her, Eliana looked between them, not knowing how they were going to break the news. Scott turned back to Deaton. "We can find it."