23. battlefield

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// battlefield — twenty three

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// battlefield
— twenty three

ELIANA DECIDED IT WAS BEST NOT TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL TO SEE A DOCTOR, so she went to the second best thing, Deaton's animal clinic. She got eight stitches on both sides of her leg and at the end, he wrapped a gauze around her thigh.

"There, why don't you sit down for a few minutes so you don't put to much pressure on it." Deaton tells her, pointing to the seat. Eliana nodded and sat back, turned to Scott. 

"So she's vengeful?" Eliana returned back to the conversation she was having with the werewolf about Allison being at the police station last night with her dad, the girl was actually looking for Derek and Scott said she looked pretty mad.

"Yep." Scott exhaled lowly, looking back down at the dog chemicals in his hand. Eliana then turned away when the front door opened with the bell chiming as it open. "Would you mind seeing who that is?" Deaton asked Scott.

Scott nodded walking over when the dogs suddenly went crazy barking over the guest who walked in. The two men looked at each other before they went to see who it was. Isaac Lahey stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"It's okay, Isaac." Deaton smiled gently at the teen, walking over to him and opened the small door that kept the supernatural creatures away. "We're open." Isaac stepped through.

✩★✩

"Why does it smell like that?" Isaac asked scrunching his nose at the smell of the dog laying across the table. Deaton chuckles lightly and drew back the injection shot from the dogs neck.
Isaac looked between them. "What?"

"Scott said almost the same thing to me a few months ago." Deaton mentions to him, Scott held the side of the dogs head nodding. "One day he could somehow tell the difference between which animal were getting better and which... were not."

"He's not getting better, is he?" Issac asked peering down at the animal. Deaton shook his head. "Like cancer."

"Osteosarcoma. It has a very distinct scent, doesn't it." Deaton said and Scott nodded. "Come here." The veterinarian called Issac over, he walked around to stand by him. "I know you're well aware of what your new abilities can do for you. Improved strength, speed and healing. You ever wonder what it could do for others?"

Eliana pushed off the chair towards the table where the dog laid. "Give me your hand." Deaton healed out his hand towards Issac, he gave him his hand and Deaton slowly placed it above the dog and slowly dark veins appeared on his arm, crawling up his arm.