4. magic bullet

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// magic bullet— four

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// magic bullet
— four

ELIANA WALKED OUT HER CLASS EARLY JUST BEFORE THE BELL, she walked over towards her locker when she noticed two figures down the hallway. Jackson and Derek talking, she furrows grabbing her bag and shoved her books inside.

"Need a ride home?" Stiles appears beside her locker, Eliana blinked and Derek was gone like he was never there. "Yeah, thanks."

Stiles and Eliana walked out the school together heading towards his car, immediately getting in and Stiles pulled out the parking lot. "Are we still on for— Oh my god!" Stiles yells stepping on the break quickly, Derek stood there weakly trying to hold himself up. "You gotta be kidding me, this guys everywhere."

Scott walked over picking Derek up off the floor, Eliana got out the car peering down at the weaken man. "What are you doing here?" Scott asked him kneeling down.

"I was shot." Derek says with his eyes closed and his breathing raising, Eliana kneel down by Scott noticing the dark circles underneath his redden eyes, he appeared tired and whatever he was shot with wasn't helping him at all.

"He's not looking so good, dude." Stiles said eyeing the man. Eliana turned and glared at his obvious. "Why aren't you healing?" Scott asked him worriedly.

"I can't." Derek panted trying to hold himself from collapse again. "It was a different kind of bullet."

"A sliver bullet?" Stiles asked jumping straight into the idea of probably seeing a bullet. "No, you idiot." Derek spat glaring up at him.

"Wait, that's what she meant when she said you had fourty eight hour." Scott then said, remembering seeing Chris Argent with some blonde haired woman right after Derek was shot.

"What? Who said fourty eight house?"

Scott furrows. "The one who shot you." Derek groan shutting his eyes before he opened them again, revealing light baby blue eyes instead, Scott gaped looking around then back to him. "What are you doing? Stop that!"

"That's what I'm trying to tell you, I can't." Derek utters lowly, Eliana stood up as the honks behind Stiles's car grew louder. "Help me put him in your car." Scott picked up Derek from his under arms dragging him over to the car and shoved him inside.

Stiles stepped aside letting Eliana climb to the back seat, before getting inside himself. "I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." Derek tells Scott.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" Scott asked him. "She's an Argent, she's with them."

"Why should I help you?" Scott questions, not finding any reason to help the man. "Because you need me." Derek says clutching onto his wounded arm. Scott sighs. "Fine, I'll try."