19. restraint

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// restraint — nineteen

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// restraint
— nineteen

JACKSON ESCAPE LAST NIGHT WHILE ALLISON AND SCOTT WERE ON LOOK OUT. Jackson got a restraining order against Scott and Stiles since they kidnapped him to begin with.

Now getting that out of the way, Eliana spent her morning in the library with her grandmother's grimoire, trying to learn a spell that could possibly help her and her friends if they needed it.

"Annie, come here." Allison says softly nudging her head towards the book selfs. Eliana closed her grimoire and stood up following her to the back where Stiles and Scott stood on the other side of the shelve.

Allison passed through the tablet between the books over to Scott. "It's everything Lydia can translate. And trust me, she was very confused." Allison whispered lowly.

"Yeah, what'd you tell her?" Scott asked, looking through the English language in yellow.

"That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Allison explained laughing at the thought.

Eliana snickers shaking her head. "I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Stiles tells them seriously and their laughs dialed down. Allison nodded and gently smiles. "Oh. Great."

"Okay, does it say how to find out who's controlling him?" Eliana asked her changing the subject about mythical creatures.

"Not really, but Stiles was right about the murderers."

"Yes!" Stiles whispered shouted. Eliana turned to him and Allison continued on. "It call the Kanima a weapon of vengeance. There's a story in there about this South American priest who uses the Kanima to execute murderers in his village."

"All right, see? So maybe it's not that bad." Stiles says shrugging.

"Until the bond grew strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to." Allison said grabbing a random book from the top shelf. "All bad, all very, very bad." Stiles muttered.

"Here's the thing, though." Allison whispered keeping her back to them. "The Kanima's actually supposed to be a werewolf but it can't be..." Allison paused when she noticed someone walking by.

"Until it resolves that in its past which manifested it." Scott read off the screen.

"Okay, if that means that Jackson could use a few thousand hours of therapy. I could've told you that myself." Stiles says.

"What if it has something to do with his parents? His real parents." Allison suggested.

"Yeah, does anybody actually know what happened to them?" Scott asks looking over to the witch besides Allison.