playlist.

Rebel Heart-First Aid Kit
"I don't know what it is that makes me run, that makes me wanna shatter everything that I've done. Why do I keep dreaming of you?"

Wildest Dreams-Taylor Swift
"His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room and his voice is a familiar sound. Nothing lasts forever but this is getting good now. He's so tall and handsome as hell. He's so bad but he does it so well."

Death Is Not the End-Bob Dylan
"Oh, the tree of life is growing where the spirit never dies and the bright light of salvation shines in dark and empty skies."

Fade Into You-Mazzy Star
"I wanna hold the hand inside you. I wanna take the breath that's true."

I Wish I Was the Moon-Neko Case
"I thought that I was young. Now I've freezing hands and bloodless veins. As numb as I've become, I'm so tired."

Firestone-Beth
"I'm from X, you're from Y. Perfect strangers in the night. Here we are, come together to the world we'll testify."

Fire-Augustana
"There you were in your black dress moving slow to the sadness. I could watch you dance for hours. I could take you by my side."

Set Me on Fire-Estelle
"You can hold down my heart, lock it down tight 'cause it's been so long, yeah, since I felt it ignite."

Set Fire to the Rain-Adele
"When laying with you, I could stay there close my eyes, feel you here forever. You and me together, nothing is better."

Scars-James Bay
"We'll have to hurt for now. But next time, there's no doubt 'cause I can't go without you anymore."

Lost Without You-Freya Ridings
"I've been strong for so long that I never thought how much I needed you."

Miracle-CHVRCHES
"But if love is enough, could you let it show? If you feel it could you let me know?"