chapter three

|THREE|
DATES AND JEALOUSY

      Eira was excited.

      Two days passed and the boy she'd given her number had contacted her. She was finally going on a date. She'd never been on a date before but the idea of it made her giddy.

       It was the evening of her date and she was currently at Fangtasia. She was with Pam who she went to for fashion advice. They took over the office Eric had while Pam had her try on many outfits to find the right one.

        "Isn't this too flashy?" Eira commented as she looked down at the dress she was wearing that was far too revealing.

            "It isn't if you want him to get frisky by the end of the night," Pam smirked.

            Eira furrowed her eyebrows, "Frisky?"

          "How has no one taught you any of this?" Pam rolled her eyes before she smirked. "Frisky. To cop a feel on that marvelous body you keep hidden all the time."

            "This is the first date, Pam," Eira frowned. "Ew."

             "Someone doesn't like to work fast," Pam said before sighing. "But, fine. I think I have something more conservative for your delicate little senses."

             "Thanks, Pam," Eira beamed.

         Pam couldn't help but form a small smile, "Of course."

           Pam brought out a pale, green dress with a sweetheart neckline. She immediately smiled as she saw it before she started to put it on; she wasn't exactly concerned with Pam seeing her dress and undress as they were both girls. Plus, she was sort of used to being a model for Pam.

               As she was putting the dress on, the door opened. It was Eric and her heart rate jumped as Pam vamp sped in front of her so he wouldn't see anything.

           "It's been hours, Pam. I need my office back," Eric complained. "And Eira isn't your play thing."

            "I was just helping a girl out," Pam crossed her arms with a small smirk.

          "She was helping me, Eric," Eira finished getting the dress on as she stepped out from behind Pam nervously. "With this. How do you think I look?"

             The way his eyes danced over her made her feel butterflies before he commented simply like it was a constant fact, "Beautiful."

              She blushed before he furrowed his eyebrows, "But why are you dressed like that?"

              "Haven't you heard?" Pam smirked. "She's going on a date."

             His eyes darkened as he looked at Eira, "You most certainly are not."

              Eira crossed her arms, "You can't tell me what to do, Eric."

           Pam chuckled as she watched the feud that was about to start. She was enjoying it immensely.

         "You're mine. Of course I can," Eric said as he stepped in front of her before staring her down. "And I said no."