✘ Prologue

With a low groan, his body slammed into the glass table, the material shattering after contact

The sharp pieces dug into his beautifully tanned skin, the mere thought sending shivers down people's spines.

He wore a devilish smirk, the impact barely phasing him. “Is that all you got?”, he taunted.

The crowd that had formed around them erupted in a series of gasps as the taller man grabbed him by the collar, lifting him off his feet.

“You fucking scam, give me my money!”, the man raged, his eyes piercing through the boy's skin.

His smirk never faltered, only pissing the man off. “A deal is a deal.”.

He pushed the man off of him, smoothing down his now wrinkled up suit. “No one told you to make that deal. You lost, not my problem.”.

“Motherfucker-”, the man froze as the metal object pressed up against his forehead, the sudden switch up sending a chill down his spine.

The people in the crowd screamed at the sudden appearance of the modern day weapon. The crowd dispersing.

“You're really something, Jinyong.”, the man scoffed, beads of sweat beginning to form on the side of his face.

The boy smirked once more, taking steps back, his gun still pointed at the man. “I know.”.

His footsteps halted at the exit, his fingers lingering on the trigger. “But, I hate to break it to you. It's not Jinyong,”, he began.

“It's Fullsun.”.

The man's eyes widened at the familiar name, his reaction only lasting for a split second before a bullet landed in his skull, his body collapsing to the floor with a loud thud.

With the same devilish smirk plastered on his face, he left the building, his long strides depicting his blazing ego.

Code name : Fullsun.

The Ace of Seoul's number one target, the mafia group, NCT.

23:34 P.M, Thursday
The loud jingle emitting from the pair of metal doors rang throughout the room, indicating someone had entered the small store on main street.

From the opposite side, a young woman stood, restocking the shelves of the family owned thrift store.

“I'll be right with you!”, she mumbled through her harsh breaths, a result of the heavy box she was currently carrying.

A small chuckle escaped the supposed customer's lips as the box was ultimately taken from her grasp. “Need a little help there, Noona?”.