✘ 1

14:35 P

14:35 P.M, Friday
In a giant meeting room, the seven members of a notorious mafia gang surrounded each other, each placing themselves on a seat at the large, circular table. What for you may ask?

Well...

“Do you have any idea what you did?! You killed a man in front of hundreds of people at a Casino!”, the oldest and the gang's leader scolded the younger boy for his previous actions.

However, the boy rolled his eyes, keeping himself distracted by playing with the tips of his hair. “Haechan!!”.

Haechan sighed, his eyes narrowing at the boy. “Look, I cleaned up after myself, shouldn't that be enough?”.

Mark groaned in frustration as he glanced down at the other members who were chatting with each other, not in the slightest bit phased with the everyday cycle of their Ace member getting scolded for well... being an Ace.

“I gave you clear instructions, yet you threw them all out the window and did your own thing! Missions are planned for a reason!”, he scolded.

“At least I got the job done.”.

Mark threw his head back, completely done with the boy. “Why do I even try? Screw it, why don't you take charge of mission planning then? Since you're such a smartass.”.

“Why thank you.”, Haechan smiled, irritating the older boy. Oh how he wanted to wipe that stupid smile off his face, he'd kill to someday.

Yet, despite his irritating personality, Mark had to admit that he was the best of the best. They were lucky to have someone like him in their gang.

“Just go sit down.”, Mark ordered as he closed his eyes, running his fingers through his hair.

Haechan gladly obliged as he took a seat next to his friend, a look of annoyance on the younger boy's face.

“What happened this time?”, Jisung asked, raising an eyebrow. Haechan leaned back into the chair with a now emotionless expression on his face.

“He ate my ice cream.”.

“Geez, you're so fucking annoying.”, he shook his head in disapproval.

“But you still love me.”, Haechan blurted out, earning a glare from the younger boy. “Never.”.

The older one scoffed, staring straight at the wall behind Renjun.

“Anyways, we have a new mission.”, Mark announced, turning on a slideshow for the members to look at.

“Pyeongsan Apartments, a group of drug dealers hold their weekly trades in Apartment #506, the fifth floor. They hired bodyguards to dress up as security and guard the building and the entire fifth floor for these trade offs.”.