✘ 12

15:02 P

15:02 P.M, Thursday
Laughter filled the classroom along with the sounds of feet shuffling and brooms sweeping.

Hyein and Yumi stood on top of a chair, wiping down the windows before a strong pair of arms wrapped around Hyein's waist.

She squealed as she was carried away towards the whiteboard.

“Are you forgetting who got us in this mess, Hye?”, Hyein rolled her eyes and turned to face the boy who had gently set her down. “I was just making a point.”, she said, a small pout evident.

The boy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, giving her a 'yeah right' look as she cracked a smile.

“Look, Mr. Kang is fun to mess with. It's our last year of high school, live a little, Woo.”.

Jeongwoo sighed before shaking his head, taking the eraser next to him and shoving it in Hyein's hand.

“Clean away, princess.”, he teased as he walked over to the windows, taking her place in wiping them down.

Hyein smiled as she began to wipe away the chalk on the whiteboard.

16:24 P.M
“See? It didn't take that long.”, Junghwan said, sneaking his arm over Yumi's shoulder which she violently swatted off, a sharp glare following.

Taeri sighed, lightly massaging her shoulder. “I'm exhausted.”.

Haruto groaned, nodding in agreement. “Tell me about it.”.

Suddenly, a loud honk could be heard as Yumi's eyes instantly lit up as the person in the driver's seat stepped out.

“Nana!!”, she happily skipped her way over to her soulmate who scooped her up in his arms, a bright smile grazing his lips. “Mimi!!”.

Hyein shook her head with a small smile. The smile lingered until Jaemin looked up at the group of friends silently watching the two. Junghwan had clenched his jaw, his eyes narrowing on Jaemin.

Hyein frowned as she noticed how Jaemin noticeably tensed. He paused before looking down at Yumi, seemingly asking her a question in which she responded with a smile.

Jaemin excused himself as Yumi walked over to the front seat, slipping into the passengers side. He wore a serious look on his face as he grabbed both Hyein and Taeri's wrists, nearly dragging them towards the car.

Hyein, although confused, turned back and waved at the three boys before getting into the dark red convertible.

Pulling out his phone, Jaemin sent a quick text message before glancing back at Hyein, placing his keys into the keyhole.

Jaemin started the engine, his body tensed and face scrunched, causing the three girls to furrow their brows.

“What's wrong, Nana?”, Yumi asked, bringing her hand up to rub circles along his arm comfortingly.