✘ 11

21:45 P

21:45 P.M, Tuesday
Two days had passed. Haechan, Jeno and Jisung had just gotten back from a mission that Mark assigned to them.

Walking into the gang house, Jeno gave a firm nod to Mark, passing on a telepathic message that Hyein couldn't quite understand.

Hyein still felt awkward and hesitant with the other members, more specifically Jeno. He was quiet and reserved, barely noticed her presence.

Jeno went to sit down next to Mark, sending a small, barely noticeable smile towards Hyein before she turned to look at the two boys who hadn't said a word yet.

Haechan and Jisung's eyes locked on Hyein. They both smiled brightly as she gave them a gentle smile. "Noona!".

Jisung walked over and engulfed the older girl in his embrace as she gave him a small pat on the back. "Hey, Ji. How was it?".

Jisung groaned in annoyance as he pulled away from her embrace.

"They actually put up a fight so it took longer. Thankfully no one got hurt.", he said as she nodded before glancing at her soulmate who walked past them to his room.

Hyein furrowed her brows as he walked into his bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

"You should go shower, Ji. You stink.", she said, her gaze still lingering on the bedroom door.

Jisung rolled his eyes with a nod before smiling down at his sister. "Alright. Night, Noona!", he placed a small kiss on her forehead before walking away to his room.

Hyein sighed as she stood there, unsure of what she should do. For some reason, the last two days have been a lot different then she expected.

She didn't understand, but for some reason, Haechan was being very secretive about their relationship. It was like he didn't want anyone to know that they were soulmates.

Hyein turned on her heel to walk away towards her bedroom, but halted at the familiar voice that rang throughout her mind.

Hyein, come to my room.

Why?

Just come.

She furrowed her brows and shook her head before turning back around, walking towards Haechan's room.

Fine.

Hyein pushed the door open, her eyes landing on Haechan's gloomy figure as he sat on the edge of his bed, face shoved in his hands.

She slowly shut the door, taking careful steps towards him. "Hyuck?".

The boy looked up as he sprung up, reaching out for her. She relaxed as he pulled her into his arms, his face snuggling into the crook of her neck.