✘ 7

Putting the car in park, the two exited the vehicle, grabbing their shopping bags

Putting the car in park, the two exited the vehicle, grabbing their shopping bags. “Wasn't that fun?”, Hyein nodded. “It was fun, really fun.”, Yujin chuckled at the girl's response.

“Well, the boys should be home.”, Yujin said, earning a nod in response as she unlocked the front door, pushing it open for the two to enter.

However, as soon as they walked in, Yujin ducked her head down to avoid getting hit by a basketball, which ended up hitting Hyein square in the face.

The room fell silent as Yujin ran up to the girl who was holding her face in pain. “Oh my god, Hyein! Are you okay?!”, she asked, examining the girl's face. “I-i'm okay...”.

Yujin then turned to the boy who wore a guilty look on his face. “Yah! Zhong Chenle!”, she growled, making the boy panic. They all knew that angry Yujin was the scariest thing in the world.

Mark stood up, approaching his soulmate as he could feel the wave of anger due to their bond. “Love, cmon. It was an accident.”.

Yujin sighed, grabbing Hyein's arm before guiding her to the couch where Jeno and Haechan were chilling.

Hyein glanced over at the tanned boy, noticing how his eyes glazed over with concern. She didn't know why he was concerned, but the fact that he was made her stomach do a backflip.

She gave him a small smile before taking a seat next to Jeno, along with Yujin and Mark. “I'm so sorry, Hyein!”.

Chenle went up to her, apologizing for the incident. Hyein shook her head, smiling softly at the older boy.

“No, it's okay! I'm perfectly fine.”, she said, making him let out a sigh of relief.

“Okay good. Don't tell Jisung, though. He'll surely kill me-”.
“Too late for that, Zhong Chenle.”.

Chenle gulped, slowly whipping his head towards the kitchen where the said boy nearly crushed his glass cup out of anger.

“Haha... i-it was an accident! I-I promise!”, Jisung scoffed. “Accident my ass. Seems we have ourselves a dead dolphin for tonight.”.

Chenle shrieked, terrified by Jisung's words as he ran down the hallway, followed by an angry Jisung.

Jeno and Mark bursted into laughter as Haechan shook his head at their childish behavior. “You're really okay, though. Right?”.

Hyein looked up, slightly taken aback by the words that escaped the boy's lips. She nodded her head with a smile.

The two made eye contact, staring into each other's eyes which didn't go unnoticed by Yujin.

A smirk made its way to her lips. “Did you boys ever introduce yourselves?”, she asked.

Haechan broke their eye contact, shaking his head. “None of them have.”, Mark said, shaking his head in disbelief. “This won't do.”, Yujin said.