✘ 8

19:27 P

19:27 P.M, Sunday
Hyein ran around her room, trying to locate her favorite pair of earrings. She was dressed in the new, lavish attire that she had bought previously, paired with a borrowed pair of heels from Yujin.

Upon request, Yujin had curled her hair and done her makeup. Hyein was excited to get dolled up for once, something she never had the time to do until recently.

Jisung had stopped by the thrift store that morning to gather all their things and inform the elderly couple that they would no longer be staying there, as well as working there.

It was a huge relief knowing their lives would be changing for the better now.

Finally locating her earrings, she hurriedly put them on, taking one last look at herself in the mirror before exiting her room.

Hyein was planning on sneaking out without anyone noticing, but she failed miserably as Haechan was sat on one of the couches, staring down at his phone.

She mentally groaned knowing she would get caught. With a small sigh, she nonchalantly made her way towards the front door, gaining the boy's attention.

Stopping just before the end of the living room, she leaned against the couch to put her heels on.

Haechan widened his eyes, scanning every inch of her body. He bit down on his lip, suppressing any kind of comments as he silently checked her out.

Once she was done, Hyein looked up, locking eyes with him. “Where are you going?”, he asked, snapping out of his trance as he realized she was about to leave.

His eyes narrowed, making her nervous. “T-to hang out with a friend?”.

Haechan looked over her outfit again, crossing his arms across his chest. “In that? Won't you get cold?”, he asked. Hyein could notice the slight concern in his eyes.

Hyein slowly nodded. She didn't own a jacket, her last one had torn shortly before the incident.

Haechan let out a sigh, turning on his heel to walk towards the hallway. “Wait there, I'll be right back.”, he said, walking into his bedroom.

Hyein stood there, wondering what he was doing as he returned shortly after with a black jacket in his hand.

He stretched his arm out, offering it to her. To her surprise, she saw a small tint of red creep onto his cheeks and he looked everywhere but at her.

Hyein let out a chuckle at how adorable he was as she took the jacket out of his grasp. “Thank you, Haechan.”.

He smiled at her, watching as she put on his jacket. His jacket.

The thought of her wearing his jacket made him feel accomplished, made him feel complete.

She waved him goodbye before leaving the house, getting into the cab Yujin called for her as she headed towards the club.