✘ 25

The room was unbelievably silent

The room was unbelievably silent. So silent, that you could hear a singular pin drop.

Fullsun sat smugly at the dining table of a small estate, his feet crossed atop the glass table, a glass of wine in hand.

Whimpers and pathetic sobs were heard from the corner of the room. He tilted his head up, glaring down at the hostages.

“I'll ask you again. Where is your motherfucking boss?”, he spat out.

Jeno finished tying the bindings to the last hostage as Jisung kept his gun pointed at their heads.

The hostages refused to give out any information, making another presence in the room scoff, his body sat on the chair beside Haechan, pouring himself a glass of wine.

“Do you guys value your pathetic lives at all? Loyal or not, it's a game of survival.”, he mocked them, his sharp features and elegant attire standing out from the younger mafia in the room.

“Peach, what should we do with them?”, Haechan asks, smirking.

The man known as 'Peach' looked down at his glass of wine, swishing it around. “Blow em' up.”.

And that's exactly what they did.

Jisung grimaced at the patterns of red on his new shirt his sister had gotten him the other day. “Is this how Ten hyung feels with everything he wears?”, the boy questioned to himself.

Jeno smiled, wrapping his arm around an old friend's shoulders, shaking him slightly. “127 and Dream haven't had a joint mission in awhile. This is refreshing.”, he smirked.

Haechan gathered the last of the weapons, placing them neatly in the back of the van before approaching the two. “Thanks for the help, Jaehyun hyung.”, Haechan smugly grinned.

Jaehyun smirked, nodding. “I don't think you mean that, Donghyuck.”.

Haechan's smug expression dropped into one of distaste, a scoff leaving his lips. “Still an ass, I see.”, he spat out.

Jaehyun chuckled, shaking his head. “Still pathetic, I see.”, he mused.

Jeno sighed, already expecting this. Although he didn't want to admit it, it scared him knowing that both Haechan and Jaehyun would be on the same team for this mission.

If Haechan was the biggest mystery of NCT, then Jaehyun was a walking death note. The two had severe personality disorder. Is that what it's called?

Honestly, Jeno couldn't bother with correct detail at the moment.

“Hey, let's head out! School just got out.”, Jisung shouted from the passenger seat, alerting the other two Dream members.

Haechan clicked his tongue, gracing his strikingly handsome presence in front of his arch nemesis one last time before getting into the vehicle.