Female anti-christ AU

2020 tadfield anti christ POV

Hi, I'm eve and I'm an the anti christ, or at least I was until last year but I'm not really sure now but I still have powers so I don't know what to say. This year I think pestilence came back from retirement because covid 19 came. But, while we were all at home I got very interested in animals.

I did research on all different types of animals like the different dog breeds and I liked dinosaurs and evaluation and I also liked finding out about whales and how they are endangered (not any more :) but sadly I lost a lemon drop) and my favourite I discovered snakes! I love all types of snake : big ones, small ones, venomous ones, constrictive ones, red ones, green ones and all the rest of them. They are all so cool. But it is sad that they aren't floofy.

What do you mean I hear you ask, well when I was younger I had this snake toy and it was floofy and my favourite toy for many years. So yea I think it would be really cool if snakes were floofy ...

Make.it.truemake.it.realmake.it.happenmake.it.truemake.it.realmake.it.happenmake.it.true

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Crowley was still cold. He had tried everything to warm up after his snowy walk with his husband Aziraphale but no luck. He simply couldn't warm up on his human form even buried under piles of blankets with the fire raging unnaturally hot.

It was as Crowley changed into his snake form that Azi walked in. And he witnessed the first ever floofy snek in the form of his cold, grumpy and don't forget demon husband and it was absolutely perfect. "Oh my floofy Boi"

In the end Crowley just gave in and let his husband use him as a scarf/hot water bottle, as he gave in and curled round his partners shoulders and waist.

A/N I sorry this is bad and really short so I hope the next one will be better. Sorry. Any way hope you have a great day today/tonight/tomorrow and if it's late GET SOME SLEEP and drink some water it's important and keeps you well so pls be safe and healthy. Byee xx 🐍🐍