A what?!?

5 months ago-That Day in the bookshop:

"Crowley please! I need you! Don't leave I'm begging you! I love you!"

"NO! You don't get to say that after you blindly follow the metatron away from earth! Away from everything, the bookshop, Nina, Maggie!"

"What about tomorrow! Can I say it tomorrow? If I stay here with you can I say it tomorrow?" Aziraphale begged with unshed tears shining in his eyes.

"If you stay you can say it whenever you fucking like! But you never will because, when it comes down to it, you are just another brainwashed angel who will do whatever some high-up arse tells you to!" Crowley retaliated, only hiding his tears through anger.

"I will, I would do anything to make you happy. That's the whole bloody point of going back to heaven! I want to make it better for you! You were so happy before you Fell..." the angel trailed off sadly, crying properly now.

"I was happy because I was doing something I loved with someone who treated me nicely, the first EVER by the way, and I'm happy every time I'm with you. Just because I don't always show it doesn't mean I don't love every second!"

"Every second? I doubt that."

"Well maybe not when we argue but the rest of the time yes! Every second. Why do you think I risked my existence for TWICE?!?"

"I...don't know, I didn't think about it like that..."

"Exactly, you didn't think about it so I doubt you even realised that I would never want to go back to heaven, don't think I actually could, even if it's the only way to be with you. And I would risk my whole world for a day with you, but I can't do that... I'm sorry"

"My dear, I'm so sorry. I should have realised, I should at least have known you would never want to go back there no matter how much I 'improve' it. So please say you can forgive my stupidity and give me a chance...."

"Don't say that." Crowley cut him off, though not angrily.

"Oh, sorry, I should have known you wouldn't want t-"

"Don't say that you're stupid, you're not. Fiercely intelligent you are."

"Why are you still being so nice to me? I've done nothing but hurt you yet you say you love every second you spend with me. Why?"

"Because I love you! Had you really not picked up on that yet?"

"I guessed that but what I meant was why would you love me?"

"Because you're amazing! Do I need another reason?"

"No...but wh-"

"Because I do ok!"

"I was going to say what do I-we do now?"

"Oh, I'm not sure..."Crowley said weakly, dropping his head in exhaustion.

Aziraphale stepped closer and grabbed one of his demons hands before moving the other to his face and lifting his chin, forcing eye contact. Crowley relaxed into the touch and lifted his head to stare lovingly into those gorgeous blue eyes. Then he slowly lifted his other hand to wipe away his lovers tears.

"It's all going to be ok, I promise. I love you so we will fix this...though I may have to go to heaven for a while"

Crowleys head drooped again but he replied with a meek "M'kay angel..."

"Oh darling, I can sort it from here don't worry!" The angel said before crushing the demon in the tightest hug he could muster.

"Thanks angel." Crowley whispered into Aziraphales fluffy hair.