Senses

A/N This is going to be my first attempt at one of those 5 and 1 thingys so the sections will probs be short and rubbishy so yay and there is also a high chance I will get board and do a 3 or 4 rather than a 5 but I'll try so I hope this ends up being a 5 and 1 but here we go! (Edit: I got bored and did a 4 and 1)

1 4004 BC-The garden of Eden-Aziraphales first day:

Aziraphales POV:

I have been feeling very weird flashes of something lately.

I think I would know it in heaven but since coming to earth, well Eden which I have been told is different, everything feels so strange.

The first strange part was the feeling of love that was always present in heaven (albeit weaker near some specific *arch*angels *cough* *cough * Gabriel *cough *) was almost nonexistent at first.

It was only when I began to go further into the garden and interact with more and more creatures that I finally felt a small warmth wash over me.

But it was different to heaven because it was from something very young and mortal.

And this is why it was so strange that, after about an hour of meeting all the new 'animals', I felt for the first time a flash of heavenly- No that's not right- immortal yes, heavenly no....

But I felt this on one of the strangest
animals I had met yet.

A snake.

———————————————

2 4004 BC -Azis 2nd day in the garden of Eden- the day Azi meets Crowley:

Aziraphales POV:

On my second day I was told to guard the wall.

It was a bit pointless though since the demon didn't even go over them, they just kind of dug up.

As a snake.

From hell.

Where demons are.

Demons.

So Not nice.

And definitely not loving demons.

So it must of been a different snake.

Right?

"Well that went down like a lead balloon."

Said a voice that presumably belonged to someone or something very quiet since I hadn't heard them approach.

"Hmn? Sorry what was that?" I stuttered hating how thin and fragile my voice sounded.

Although I was startled because along with this sudden voice I also felt their-no this one was a male for now so his- sudden appearance and with it a dark feeling of impending doom and danger.

"I said: well that went down like a lead balloon" the demon repeated slower.

"Oh well yes I guess it did rather" I said feeling myself blushing-this was a new and strange experience that I would have to come back to later-and the literal demon sending out what seemed like minuscule bursts of....love?