Voicemails from an angel

You have (1) new voicemail:

Um, hello my dear I was just wondering, since we haven't seen each other for a while, if you would like to meet up somewhere for lunch... or dinner. I don't mind... or you could just drop in at the bookshop....come round whenever you like. You're always welcome...

You have (2) voicemails and (3) missed calls:

My dear, it's been two and a half weeks, I'm sorry, I'm probably being very dramatic and annoying...I'll leave you alone...Just know you can talk to me...

You have (5) new voicemails in and (7) missed calls:

Crowley, my dear are you all right? Have I done something wrong? Please talk to me... Are you angry at me?...I think we left on good terms...but then again I never was good at understanding body language...or tone of voice....or double meanings....Just please let me know you are ok...please.

You have (9) new voicemails and (13) missed calls:

For heavens sake Crowley! Stop ignoring me! I can't apologise if huh aren't listening! Please meet me at our meeting place 2 tomorrow at 1:30. I need to talk to you.

You have (14) new voicemails and (17) missed calls:

Crowley! I know you can hear these so stop ignoring me! I need to tell you something- in person as you're not picking up the phone! Meet me at the ritz in 2 days at 11:15.

You have (19) new voicemails and (21) missed calls:

Crowley, enough is enough! If you won't come to me I'll come to you! I'll be there in 30 minutes, you better not be sat by your phone or I swear-  Don't. Crowley! Why have you been ignoring me? Are you ok? Don't what? Don't come round, don't make contact with me, don't try and call me and don't leave anymore voicemails. Just don't even think about me! Ok? But Crowley wh-*

You have (0) new voicemails and (0) missed calls.

Ok....ok, everything is done... time to start.

The demon slowly reached for the bottle, pausing only for a second before grabbing at it and angrily ripping out the cork. This was one of the only times he did not do it with his teeth as he felt he deserved a little more ceremony than dying if the splash. No he would die as he had lived, drinking poison. Well poison for demons at least.

He set down the single glass on the table and carefully poured the glistening liquid in. Lifting the glass to his lips he once again paused, although this time it was to reminisce the good old times (mostly his darling angel). He nodded his head to himself almost like a farewell to the past and future alike. And then... he tipped his head back.

*in this paragraph the normal is Crowley and the bold is azi.
Sorry that was once again really short and shity, also I probably should have put a t/w at the start...but nonetheless I hope that you enjoyed that out of the blue suicide scene (ngl I just got random deadline based inspo and umm yea..). Also hope that you have a great day today/tonight/tomorrow and if it's late GET SOME SLEEP and drink some water  it's important and keeps you well so pls be safe and healthy. Byee xx🐔🐔