Someone I used to know

Strong language!!

Warning shit loads of ——— descriptions and this is just sad. Nothing else. You have been warned.

Let's get one thing straight, i never really meant for them to fight i just needed...well I guess I needed some bad guys...and I admit I may have, no I did go over board with how many fell. And I know that some... well one for sure is not actually bad just...confused and...hurt. And I know that where they fought was...unholy to say the least...

All I knew now was that I had to find him. That was all that mattered now, so I kept running.

I ran through what was officially known as the fighting ground but almost everyone called it the waste. And it was horrific.

What made it so danurous was the changes, one minute I was running through a frigid tundra and the next a scorching dessert.

That and and the fact that this was the first time any of the fighters had experieced pain. All anyone had ever experienced was love and comfort never anything like the sharp stab or slow burn of true pain. And we have learnt that can be emotional or physical. But I was all too used to it now, the sudden stabs of blinding white pain and the slow burn of exhaustion spreading through the backs of my legs and wings even though they hadn't been burned.

Suddenly I was speeding through a cool green forest. It was a welcome break from the humid swamp I had been sprinting though only moments ago.

Then everything happened at once. I heard the sound of fighting, cries of pain and death rung out through the air. Then I realised not all were fighting. Then as soon as I realised this a wave of fire washed over us, though strangely it only touched the trees where stood not me or any other fighters.

Or so it seemed.

For a long time all I could see was white hot flames and the blackedned stumps off dead things burned far past recognition. All I could feel was the fire scorching my wings and the disconcerting rush of air under me like I was falling from high up.... Then the smell hit me. The sharp sent of sulphur.

It was only when the fire stopped burning and the smoke cleared did I realise what had just happened.

A mass fall.

But we were all still here...no not all of us.

A lot of good friends I have know for centuries are dead.

I needed to find him. If he was even still up here... I don't even know why I'm even alive let alone still in the waste.

Are you showing me mercy God or just leaving me here to spite me, make me regret... actually I have no clue why I fell. Is it because I am trying to save a friend of Lucifer? He only went because he...oh I don't know...But I guess that's enough for you to punish him, and all the rest of us as well. But it's far to late for me now I have to focus on him. He might still have a chance...maybe....

After feeling how painful my legs were to run on I decided to fly. I opened my wings and....and they are no longer my wings.

They are horrible greasy black things that look as if they could barely lift the scrawniest principality a few inches of the ground.

But I tried any way. Surprisingly they actually worked so I flew as fast as I could towards him.

As I neared where I felt his familiar aura a began to shout:

"RAPHAEL!!"

"RAPHAEL PLEASE !!"

"Don't be gone..."

"I can't do this without you..."

"Please...."

"Come back...."

"I can't lose you too....."

I scanned the area as best I could with my vision blurred from tears and my eyes sore from the fire and falling.

Then suddenly I saw him.

Under a tree. A burning tree. It looked ready to collapse at any second.

"RAPHAEL!!! RAPHAEL WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!"

I dropped down and sprinted as fast as I could to get to him. I shook him and screamed at him "RAPHAEL, Raphael wake up we need to go, NOW!!!"

"Jophiel.... Is.. is that you.." he almost whispered.

"Yes...well  kind of...But that doesn't matter now. Let's go!!"

"Why....why do we need to go?"

"The tree Raphael, the tree is about to fall!"

"I...I don't think I can move...sorry."

"Never mind, to late now" I said as I covered us with my already half broken wing.

The blackened branch of the tree fell.

My wing broke.

I heard a scream.

It was my scream.

I was dead.

I was alive.

I was dying.

I was hurting.

I passed out.

~~~~~~~~

I don't think I'm an angel anymore....so Jophiel doesn't seem quite right anymore.... I think ....Lilith....that sounds about right....

~~~~~~~~~~

"SISTER! SISTER WAKE UP!!!"

"PLEASE!!"

The first thing I felt was pain. Then only thing I could think was pain.

Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain

It felt like my wing was being torn apart feather by feather but before each feather was ripped off it was burned until it no longer even vaguely resembled a feather but I could still feel every single one.

All I have ever felt is pain.

All I can feel is pain.

All I will ever feel is pain.

I blacked out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to wake up
I have to help him
I have to protect him
I will save him

"WAKE UP!"

I'm trying brother......

"WAKE UP....please...."

I promise I am....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end.

Ok that's it for this one shot and I think that's one of the first sad ending ones I wrote ( written and posted in different orders tho). I may write more about Lilith ( let me know if you would like that) but chances are I won't as I don't really create the personality's or story's I just attempt some mediocre fan fics.

Anyway have a nice day/night and remember to drink some water and get some sleep xx 🐲🐲