Hair dye

5-6 months after the apocalnope -London - (mostly) the book shop word count 1610

Crowley was bored. Very bored. It had been months since the Armagedidn't and he hadn't seen his angel in months and to put it frankly he couldn't stand it any more. He needed to see his angel because he was blessed if he was going to sit around mope around for the rest of the century. No he would go and see him today..... or maybe tomorrow... No, No I will go now , right now!, he thought as he jumped up from his throne.

The Bentley shuddered into life again for the first time in what felt like years as he sped off towards his favourite angels shop. Before he had even pulled up outside the shop he could fell the feelings of love and happiness radiating out from the shop ....but also another underlying feeling that he didn't ever associate with anything other than his flat and certainly not his angles loving, warm and well kept book shop. He felt loneliness. But it couldn't possibly be loneliness because aziraphale could just leave whenever he wanted and find the best company the humans could offer.....unless the person he was missing wasn't a human...but no that couldn't possibly be right. But... I'm sure I'm right! He is lonely and he doesn't have any humans to miss I don't think... But perhaps... No he could never miss a demon of all things. And an angel could never have feelings for a demon, let alone miss one! No, he must be wrong it couldn't be loneliness, he must just be misunderstanding.

But what if Aziaphale was busy and he was intruding be going in or he had someone over and then he just walked in on the-wait when had he ever cared about this, usually when he wanted to see his angel he went in and saw him (often bearing gifts of food or alcohol), he never used to make such a fuss about it. Maybe the angel was rubbing of on him more than he thought... But never mind all of that he just needed to get out of his car and go into the shop the same way he had many many times before. He would be fine.

More than fine, he would see his angel again.

As Crowley sauntered up to the door, he noted that the shop was closed as usual because they used to go out for lunch together most days and apparently Azi was used to Crowley barging in unannounced by now. He then also remembered that it was a lockdown and the shop wasn't allowed to be open. He then pushed open the door and heard the bell ring as he yelled to the back room "Angel? Are you in here angel?" There was no response.

This worried the demon.

He scanned the room while shouting "Aziraphale? Have I done something wrong? What have I done? Where are you?! Angel-oh shit!". He had seen the towel with the bright red stain blooming across the centre that was lying discarded in a corner by a pile of books.

"AZIRAPHALE SERIOUSLY COME OUT !!" He screamed even louder as he ran through the shop and up the stairs to the living area holding the stained rag." aziraphale where are you..." he almost whispered " please angel don't leave me again.. I can't lose you twice.."

At the top of the stairs Crowley sees a corridor with 3 doors leading off it wi-Wait 3 , But last time he had come there were only 2 . The new door was a dark oak wood with a golden twisted handle that seemed to be depicting a snake, why would Azi have a snake on his door unless...unless he wanted Crowley to go in! It made perfect sense!

Crowley almost crashed through the thick wooden door, he was going so fast. As the door flung open, hitting the wall, a lump under the covers shifted slightly. Crowley ran for it as soon as he registered the movement, lunging for the the corner of the sheets to rip them away.

Aziaphale huddled on the bed shaking in the fetal position, wings wrapped round him in a protective manner.

Crowley was by his side in an instant, immediately checking him over for any signs of injury or a fight. Not finding anything wrong he asked "Aziaphale what the heaven is wrong!!!"