Take 2

There have been many different descriptions of the four horse men of the apocalypse, some say they are all dressed in black, others say that they all look different but I will tell you what pestilence truly looks like.

Pestilence has sickly green eyes with minuscule pupils, they resemble that of a wild animal with rabies. Its dark skin hangs from the bones with its grey greasy hair hanging limply from its decaying skull. It's face though is that of nightmares, the skin though still dark is far paler than the rest of the body with even darker bags under it's alien eyes. It's cheeks look like that of someone who has been out in the cold all day even in the warmest of rooms. Similarly it's nose never truly stops running and is always a unwell reddish colour.

So this was the creature that the other 4 horse men saw ridding towards them at a terrible speed. It's motorbike was a dark sickly green with an almost neon yellow head light that barely lit anything anymore as it hadn't been used since about 1750 apart from the plague in some places.

But In 2020, just a year after the first apocalypse was due, the second take began.

This one however had nothing to do with satan spawn and everything to do with one particular horse man of the apocalypse. Pestilence of course.

This meant that everyone had to stay inside and that one rather important spawn of satan missed his 12 birthday.

This just pissed him off.

And so unlike many other plagues this one only lasted 3 years but even so pestilence was rather proud of its work. Especially because everyone thought it was over far to soon and no one expected another lockdown.......

Sorry this one was short as well:( I will try a lot harder next time I promise:( .
But any way remember I hope you have a great day today/tonight/tomorrow and if it's late GET SOME SLEEP it's important and keeps you well so pls be safe and healthy. Byee xx 🪼🪼