Ferris wheel ending 1

There is no Christmas theme here because the way I write stuff means if I wrote a Christmas one it will come out in like mid January at the soonest lol. But in the holiday spirit this is nice and fluffy.

Present day- by the fairground inside the Bentley
Crowleys POV:

"Can someone remind me why I'm doing this again?" I muttered under my breath, fully aware I'm am doing it because I'm am stupid and still for some stupid reason in head over heels in love with that stupid angel even after he was incomprehensibly stupid by leaving me....

Wow I really am stupid.

But I guess it's too late now as it is rapidly approaching 3:15, my Bentleys clock reading 3:09, it's time to go and talk with an angel.

After wondering around the fairground for quite some time, I came across a very aziraphale looking ferris wheel, the light blue and beige practically screamed his name.

As I approached the queue for the ferris wheel I noticed something strange, there was one basket that just wasn't moving. All the other baskets simply passed through it as if it wasn't there. And inside said basket was an incredibly worried looking angel sat staring into the long line of unrecognisable faces, searching for one in particular. When his eyes finally scanned over me I saw him do a double take and then lock eyes with me.

I felt a slight shift in the air and started waking forwards through the people in front of me, not breaking eye contact, although as I got closer to him I had to for a short time while I climbed up the stairs.

As soon as I made it to the top, I started running towards his basket and inside he stood up and opened his arms. I didn't slow down until I slammed into him and felt him immediately wrap his arms tightly round me. I did the same.

"Hi" was all I could manage to choke out without entirely falling apart.

"Hello my dear boy" came the whispered response, " I missed you."

"Ngk" Great job Crowley! "You too" Bloody hell I really can't do anything right today can I. Though I suppose I came here, so that must count for something, right?

He just held me tighter.

"Angel...I know we have to talk, I know that but...I need this right now... We will talk later, I promise, but for now...just don't let me go."

"Don't worry love I won't, I won't."

—————————

Present day- The ferris wheel
Aziraphales POV:

After about 2 minutes of our basket miraculously not moving an inch, I probed "Darling?"

"Hm yesss?"

"Do you think you are ready to talk yet?"

"Ugk, yeah I guess. No I mean yes,
let's talk about this angel."

"Thank you my dearest, before you say anything else I need to apologise, I treated you worse than the dirt beneath my shoe. I always have because I didn't know any other way but that changes right now I will not act like this ever again and I will do my absolute best to make it up you if you just give a chance, you don't even have to look at me just let me make it up to you. I'm not asking for your forgiveness-"

"Angel"

"Look it's not because i don't want it, I want nothing more but I know I don't deserve it. but I am begging you to just let me worship you. I will do anything just-just tell me and I-i will I promise- I won't leave-j-just don't-don't....I don't know it doesn't matter, ha I don't deserve to see you let alone ask anything if you. I'll just stop, I'm being stupid anyway-"

"Angel!"

"Please Crowley just let me finish, I-I need just to say this then I'll leave you alone forever-"

"ANGEL! I have already forgiven you! I was not even mad for a full day! Angel I've just been missing you not cursing the day I met you! Hell even approached he's me trying to get rid of Shax and I declined because I missed you and couldn't bear the thought of you returning and me not being there. I drank myself stupid everyday with the grief of losing you, but I guess that's what happens when you love an angel , especially as a lowly demon scum."

There were so many things I wanted say to that and ways I could have reacted but instead I just said "You still love me?!? After all that?" I love you too. I'm so sorry I caused you such pain. And most importantly YOU ARE THE FARTHEST THING FROM LOWLY SCUM MY LOVE YOU ARE PERFECT AND DESERVE THE WORLD!!!

The shout of "Of course! Did I not make that obvious?!" Snapped me out of my day dream and I stared at him dreamily "You deserve the world my love. I'm sorry for leaving you. I shouldn't have, I love you too much to say gone thank someone the thought of you was the only thing keeping me sane Up there.... I'm trying to say that I love you more than anything in the whole universe my darling."

Crowleys face went the most endearing shade of bright red.

"I-I..... Nkg"

"That ok dear you don't need to respond"

Somehow his cheeks got even redder.

"Love you too angel"

Ok so I hope you enjoyed the fluff as it will likely be gone in January as the seasonal depression hits but I hope you have a great day today/tonight/tomorrow and if it's late GET SOME SLEEP and drink some water it's important and keeps you well so pls be safe and healthy. And I need requests PLEASE because I have like 1 or 2 semi decent ideas ( one may be long one but you never know I may well get bored and not do it). Also it's Christmas Eve tomorrow!!! yay! Merry Christmas xx 🎅🎅