Rant

Our story starts, as every good story should, with an angel drinking tea and reading in his back room. Although it was not a particularly good cup of tea, nor was it a particularly good book. In fact the poor angel's whole day hadn't been particularly good. It had been so bad that when the little bell over the door to the shop rang he was almost tempted to sell a book!

But then out of habit alone he shouted "I'm afraid we are closed"

"You sure angel?"

"Oh Crowley! I'm in the back room, please come through."

That was out of character, thought the demon, though he had the common sense to say nothing and walk (well as close as he could get to walking) into the back room rather faster than usual.

"All ok angel?"

"Well not really, you see I've had the worst day" the angel sighed.

Worried, Crowley questioned "oh, what happened?"

"Well I had the rudest customer I've had in a long time, she just wouldn't accept that I didn't have the book she wanted for her precious nephew and wouldn't even think about compromising! Then every other customer had obviously forgotten what manners were! Honestly no one seems to understand how far a simple 'please, thank you or sorry' would get them! And everyone seemed to think they could afford even one of my books! It was over all just a terrible day, so I decided that closing early for one day would be perfectly fine so I did. And then when I settled down and made some tea, it was disgusting! So now I'm hungry as well And then it went cold! So I abandoned the tea and just read this new book that had been recommended to me, it is horrible! I just feel like after the notpocalypse everything is just failing! Nothing gone back to how it used to be and I don't even know if I want it to anymore... like I know I had it good but I want more. I love my life : I love my shop, I love my books, I love the drinks , I love the food, I love you, but I just feel like I could have more you know? But I haven't asked about you, how's your day been?"

"Umm good thanks, yea good. Didn't get up to as much as you but I agree that after the notpocalypse everything does seem... weird? I don't know, but wait here I'll be right back." (He's getting food)

"Oh, um ok" Aziraphale replied dejectedly.

"Oh and angel?" He shouted as he got to the door

"Yes my dear?"

"Love you too" *door slam*

Alright so I know it's shit and super short but I had no ideas so I'll give y'all 2 short ones this week and hopefully next week the longer one I've been working on for a while. Any way hope you have a great day today/tonight/tomorrow and if it's late GET SOME SLEEP and drink some water it's important and keeps you well so pls be safe and healthy. Byee xx🪺🪺