Chapter 11

After some moments on that roof, Hobie and y/n agreed on going to buy something to eat. 
-So pizza, is it?- he asked as they entered in his apartment from the window. 
-If you want, then yes.- she replied, taking off her mask -I'm gonna change real quick so we can go.- y/n said, walking towards the bathroom, with some clothes taken by Hobie's friend's box. 
-Good idea, I'm gonna take my suit off too.- Hobie nodded, disappearing in his room. 
y/n wore some baggy, high-waisted jeans and a black tanktop.
She felt like something was missing in her fit, so as she finished dressing up, she came back looking in that box. 
As she looked, an item immediately catches her attention. 
It was an oversized black jacket with a zip, full of patches, pins of every kind and some studs, probably the most punk thing in that box.
She decided to try it on, just out of curiosity.
After she wore it, she walked in the bathroom again just to see how she looked in it. 
When y/n looked in the mirror, she thought it looked good on her, so she decided to keep it, also because Hobie had told her that she could take whatever she wanted to. 
As y/n heard the door of Hobie's room opening, she walked towards him.
-I'm ready. You?- he asked, but as soon as he saw her, Hobie's eyes widened up a bit. 
His mind was filled with thoughts that raced a thousand miles in a single moment.
-Mhmh, yes, I'm ready.- she smiled, nodding a bit. 
-Good, good.- Hobie replied, looking at her from head to toe -I've not seen that jacket in years.- he said, looking away -But let me say this: it fits you perfectly. You should keep it.- 
-Thanks, Hobie.- y/n smiled at him -You sure? I mean, I know you said it before, but I don't want to steal it in case she comes back.- 
-Don't worry about her.- he said, walking toward the door -Let's go and get some pizza, shall we?- he proposed, opening the doors waiting for her to go out.
-Yeah, alright. Let's go.- she nodded -Thanks.- y/n smiled at him going out, then waiting for him to close the door. 
After they went down several flights of stairs to reach the ground floor, then they left the building. 
An black Harley catched her eyes, since it was parked next to some cars. 
y/n had always had a soft spot for motorcycles, even though she never had the occasion to buy one, because her parents didn't trust her enough to let her ride one of those. 
As Hobie saw y/n who practically drooled at the mere sight of the motorcycle, couldn't help but laugh a little. 
-Something tells me you like my Harley.- he teased her, as her eyes wide opened. 
She couldn't believe her eyes and ears. 
Hobie owned a Harley? 
Fuck, that made him earn some extra points. 
-It's pretty amazing, I'm not gonna lie.- she replied, not taking her eyes off it. 
-It's your lucky day.- he smirked, twirling the keys on her index finger, which jingled as they touched each other, then pointed the vehicle with his gaze, then he jumped on and put on his helmet, which was black with a lot of stickers on it, just like his guitar. 
-I won't get on that without at least a helmet.- y/n said, frowning a bit. 
Just when y/n finished the phrase he handed her a black spare helmet.
-Happy?- Hobie raised his eyebrows, smirking -We don't want to risk a concussion to your precious little head, do we?- he mocked her. 
-Just shut up.- she said, flushing a little -How come that you have two helmet?- 
-My friend left it here. Just like the clothes.- he shrugged, as y/n nodded, trying to closing the buckle, but couldn't understand how to do it -Wait, let me do it.- he said, closing the buckle for me -And all done.- he smiled -Now jump on and hold on tight.- 
y/n did it without making him say twice. 
As she sat behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, Hobie couldn't do anything when his heart leapt a bit, skipping a heartbeat or two. 
He liked that feeling, so he decided to take the long way to arrive at the place he had in his mind. 
When y/n's grip got more tight, Hobie realized that maybe he was going too fast, so he decided to ask her. 
-Just a bit, don't worry.- she reassured him, loosening a bit her grip -I just need to get used to, that's all.- 
-Alright, then. If anything happens, you don't feel well or literally whatever reason, tell me right away, got it?- he asked, looking at her from the motorcycle mirror. 
-Got it, thanks.- she replied, calming down and enjoying the ride. 
After a while, Hobie parked the Harley and got off the motorcycle, taking his helmet off. 
Then he offered y/n a hand so she could get off without a problem. 
-Watch your step, careful.- he said, as she almost slipped, but he managed to take her in time.
-Thank you, Hobie.- she said, as she was holding on to his arm. 
-You are thanking me too much, y'know?- he made her notice. 
-It's never too much in my opinion.- she shrugged, looking around, noticing they were in front of a pub. 
It was the most punk pub y/n had ever seen.
Actually, it was the first one she had seen.
-We're gonna play here in a couple of days, as I told you a while ago. You think you'll come to see us?- he asked as they walked in -With that jacket you'd fit pretty much in, y'know?- he joked, almost not taking his eyes off her. 
-I might just try to stop by.- she replied. 
-I'll take what I can.- he shrugged, with a smile. 
As they walked through the tables, almost everyone saluted Hobie, with high fives, pat on the back and half hugs. 
-You surely know a lot of people.- she whispered to him, as they found an empty table with two chairs. 
-Well yeah, I can say I do.- Hobie said, with a hint of pride in his voice. 
Suddenly a man approached their table and put his hands on Hobie's shoulders. 
He was a tall black man, with dark long braids, dressed in a black shirt, dark pants with patches all over them and some silver accessories with some studs. 
-Hey, there Big H. You alright? I haven't seen you in a couple of days.- then he noticed y/n and immediately apologized, as a grin spread on his face -Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt the two of you.- he looked at Hobie, as with his eyes he interrogated him on who that girl with him was.
-It's alright, mate. y/n, he's Richard Berry, called Chad. Our bassist.- Hobie responded to him. 
-Pleasure to meet you, y/n.- Chad smiled -Hobie hadn't talked with me about you.-
Hobie had a weird feeling but he couldn't understand what the problem was.
He tried but couldn't shake that feeling away. 
-The pleasure's all mine.- she responded with a smile, as she turned her gaze at Hobie -Well...-
-She's a friend of a friend. She's new around here and I'm just helping her to settle down since our common friend is not here at the moment.- Hobie replied immediately, without problem.
-Oh, I see.- the bassist nodded -Will you took her to the band rehearsal and our little concert?- 
-If she wants to, why not?- Hobie smiled at her, turning in her direction.