Epilogue

It was another winter day, the cold air making the ginger head girl stuff her nose into her scarf. She grumbles about the weather, hurrying inside the university to hopefully keep warm.

She sighs in relief when warm air engulfs her body, feeling the cold dissipate immediately. She immediately heads to her dorm where she meets her roommates already sitting around the room, chatting.

"Hey, I'm back!" She greets them with a grin. Her friends turn their heads toward her directions and greeted her back. They all continue their conversation as they let their friend join them.

The ginger head was uninterested in their choice of topic, jadedly playing with her pencil as she tries to balance it on the floor.

"Hey, do you guys know what The King of the Court is? It's trending on Twitter..." One of her friends mentions, earning no's from the others. She stops in her actions, lifting her head as she was suddenly interested in the topic.

"No, I don't think so. It's the first I've heard of it." Her friend mumbles before they turn to the ginger head with curious eyes. "What about you, Natsu? Do you know it?"

The 20-year-old Natsu was a bit startled by the question as everyone began to focus their attention on her. "U-Uh...yeah. It's a person actually."

Her friends had interested looks on their faces as they began questioning her about the person she knew. Natsu chuckles nervously, unsure if they would be interested in the topic or not. But she felt that they needed to know in hopes to honor him.

"His name is Kageyama Tobio, he was one of the strongest players in volleyball."

Murmurs erupt from her roommates, surprised looks on their faces, some of them confused as they never heard of this guy before. "How come he's never seen on the news."

"Actually...he died 8 years ago..."

It was silent for a second, the sad looks on everyone's faces reminded her of her brother. Natsu forces a smile as she explains further, looking down to avoid their gazes. "He was suffering from a sickness he had for 3 years and died during surgery...my brother was really close with him too."

"Wait...your brother? As in Hinata Shoyo?" One of her friends questions and Natsu nods in confirmation. "Yeah. He cared about Kageyama~san so much that he never wanted to leave his side."

"Ever since his death, my brother would be in denial, as if the death never happened. He would still buy Kageyama~san's favorite coffee from a cafe they liked and he brings it home, placing it on the counter as if he was waiting for Kageyama~san to drink it."

Her friends listen to the story silently, unable to say anything especially when they saw the hurt on Natsu's face as she continues to talk.

"It hurt me to see my brother like that. But I can't do anything about it. He never listened to me when I tried to help him. Now, all I could do was watch as he suffers from the tragic loss of the man he loved very much."

Natsu stops talking for a moment, worrying her friends a little. A breathy laugh escapes through Natsu's lips as she smiles sadly in thought. "You know what hurts more? Every time I witness him sleeping, he would always something in his sleep."

Her friends give her curious looks, one of them speaking up to ask "What is it?" Natsu smiles sadly, averting her eyes to the ground yet again.

"Tobio...take me with you."