Security

There is a sex scene marked by a * in this chapter. If you do not want to read that scene, I have placed a * at the beginning and the end. Start where the second * is to avoid reading it.

With Bobbi firmly affixed to the front of him, Riggs walked out of the nursery and over to the door of the bedroom, tasting her the entire way. He slammed the door closed, then reached down to lock it as he pressed her body against the wood. With her legs still wrapped around his waist, she pulled her lips away long enough to give him direction. "More," she said in a raspy voice, before feeling for his lips again.

*Riggs did as he was told. With one hand he held her in place against the door, while the other found its way back to her panties. He pulled them aside so he could freely insert two of his fingers inside of her. "God," he groaned out loud, "You're so warm and wet." Pulling them out, he used her own juices to play with her clit. Bobbi couldn't hold in the pleasure he was bringing her. Her moans were becoming louder and louder by the second.

Placing his fingers back inside of her, he began feeling for her spongy spot. Once he found it, his fingers took on a life of their own. Bobbi could barely breathe with the pleasure he was giving her. "Not yet, Baby. Don't even think about cumming yet," he warned her.

Words no longer meant anything, as her mind and body took her away on a pleasure ride of lust. She could hear him taking his pants down, but wasn't sure until he placed her on his engorged cock. It was so much bigger than she imagined it would be. But then, what exactly did she expect? He stood well over six feet tall and was a huge man, as far as frame and build was concerned. His muscles alone weighed more than she did.

Bobbi began to squirm when Riggs did not move. He quickly grabbed her around the throat, pinning her to the door. "Don't move! Don't ever move unless I tell you!" he growled. Bobbi peeked out from behind her lashes to see him struggling to keep his composure. A small devious smile played across her lips when she realized the power she had.

Riggs saw the look before it went away. His eyes seemed to have fire behind them as he leaned in close to her ear. "Don't even think about it, Baby. You don't have what you think you do."

With her legs still wrapped firmly around his waist, she locked her ankles and pulled him into her. His cock thrust up inside of her, causing them to both gasp with pleasure. Riggs seemed to roar like a lion after that action. He pulled her off the door and carried her over to the bed, throwing her down on her back.

Immediately his fingers found their way back inside her, as he leaned in to taste her sweetness for himself. When he knew she was close to climax, he stopped what he was doing to explore the rest of her body.

Bobbi began to whimper, wanting him to return to what he was doing. "You want more?" he asked, "Then tell me, who's in charge?"

Her voice sounded raspy and pathetic, but she didn't care. "You are Daddy! You always are!"

"I don't believe you mean it," he teased, playing with her nipples. He lightly bit at her buds while rubbing his cock against her clit.

"Oh God!" she called out, barely able to function. "Daddy! You are!" she repeated over and over again.

"Damn fucking right I am!" he growled. Placing his fingers back inside of her, he allowed them to continue their exploration. Bobbi screamed out as she lost all sense of time and space. The only thing that mattered at the moment was the immediate warm release of pleasure she was allowing to happen between her legs.

When Riggs felt the rush of hot liquid beginning to gush out of her, he replaced his fingers with his cock. Feeling her climax all around him was more than he could handle. Within a few thrusts, he joined her, yelling out his pleasure along with her.