2

"Would you hurry up in there?!"

"I haven't even started! Shut up!" Angel said from the bathroom, making Rea groan in annoyance as she sat down on the bed after picking out her clothes for the dinner. "You know what?! You owe this to me!"

"I don't owe you anything, Angel!"

"You embarrassed me in front of THEE Lee Heeseung, Rea. I shouldn't even let you have a chance to shower."

"Thee Lee Heeseung." She mocked under her breath.

"I already said I was sorry." She rolled her eyes as she looked through her make-up bag to pick and choose what she was going to use.

"Your sorry, is very, very, VERY, insincere."

"You know what? You embarrassed yourself in front of him anyway. You looked like you were ready to lick the ground he walked on."

"So did you."

"I was not!" She shook her head looking over at the door as if he could see her. "Just shut up and shower. Leave me alone."

Rea knew that after a few minutes her anger would subside and so would his and he'd come out of the bathroom asking what they're going to be doing tomorrow.

That's how they have always been.

Rea and Angel were always like cats and dogs, but they were always around each other whether they liked it or not.

They defended each other and cared about each other more than anyone could.

They were adopted into a rich family when they were babies and since then the only thing that was sure to them was the presence of each other.

Even if their parents were angels to them, they didn't even know where exactly they had come from. Who their real parents are, or even if they're alive or not.

So, the only thing that they know for sure, is that they were born together, so they stick together, no matter what.

Rea's eyes fell on the scribbles on her hand for the first time.

She was so angry, she wanted to wash it off in the shower first chance she got.

"That wasn't a permanent marker, was it?!" She questioned her brother as she stared intently, trying to decipher what was written.

Her brother didn't respond, making her roll her eyes in annoyance again.

She tilted her hand to be able to read the writing upright, and her eyes widened, as she saw what looked like a phone number.

Rea furrowed her eyebrows, before furiously reaching for the make-up wipes in her bag, harshly rubbing the writing to get it off.

"What does he think I am? One of his groupies?" She scoffed quietly as she continued cleaning the markings, but to no avail. "You're hot, but that doesn't mean I'm going to throw myself at you, who do you think I am?"

She heard the door to the bathroom open, but she didn't look up as she continued trying to clean the numbers.

"Do you know how lucky you are to have THEE Lee Heeseung sign your hand? Oh, yeah. To answer your question, it's permanent." He said as he pointed at her hand with a small smirk.

"Shut up, you're so annoying. Nobody cares about your stupid racer crush." She whined as she stood up, grabbing her clothes and make-up bag to go into the bathroom, pushing past him, and slamming the door.

"I don't have a crush on him! I am very straight, thank you VERY much!"

"Yeah, okay. You kept drooling over him."