12

He stopped in front of her hotel, making her almost sigh in disappointment.

She looked over at him, but he was already getting out of the car to open the door for her.

Rea stared at him in amusement as he offered her his hand with a smirk.

She got out of the car with his help, and he closed the door behind her, not letting go of her hand.

"I hope that we can have another date." He said softly, looking into her eyes.

His thumb gently caressed her hand and she looked down at his hold, before smiling a little.

"Me too." She honestly responded as she finally looked into his eyes.

"I like when we don't fight."

"Really? I like when we fight."

"What do you mean?"

"I see you. Your emotions. Not the mask." She almost whispered the truth as Heeseung stared into her eyes, in slight thought.

Heeseung placed a soft kiss on her cheek, before giving her a small smile.

"What are you seeing tonight? The mask or me?" He asked gently making her tilt her head.

"I still don't know. I'm gonna have to have a night to think about it." She pretended to think making him smile bigger.

"Goodnight. Think about it." He whispered.

"Goodnight." She replied in the same tone as her gaze burned into his.

"Goodnight." He repeated making her giggle as he didn't let go of her hand and neither did she of his.

"Goodnight." She spoke with a big smile, trying to take her hand out of his, but he only smiled cheekily.

"Bye. You can leave now." He said jokingly without letting go of her hand making her push softly on his shoulder with her free hand.

She was finally able to get her hand out of his and stepped around him, with her gaze still locked in his with an amused gleam.

"Bye." He waved at her again, making her let out a small laugh and a wave as well as she slowly walked backwards.

He leaned against the car with his hands in his pockets as he watched her go inside, admiring her from afar.

When she left his vision, he smiled even brighter before biting his lip, and practically skipping to get in the car.

******///******

Angel snored loudly on the bed next to hers, making her roll her eyes when she walked out of the bathroom.

She was planning to tell him everything about her date and apologize to him for not getting there a little earlier, but he was already passed out before she could even say anything.

She sighed, laying down on her bed and grabbing her headphones, before turning off the light.

She hesitated as she looked through her phone, but she went to her Bruno Major playlist and looked for the song.

~I know the idea isn't new
To fall in love with someone on first view
But I don't care
I think I'll fall in love with you...~

Her heart raced as the familiar song was somehow pulling at her when she thought of Heeseung's words.

"The lyrics are how I feel right now."

She stared at the dark ceiling, as the song played in her ears, and she couldn't help but smile.

~I'll walk you home, to your front door
I'll say farewell until the morning calls
I'll be smiling a bigger smile than before~