20

Rea sat across from Angel as she ate the take-out he bought, but he only stared at her with narrowed eyes, waiting for her talk.

"What?" She asked with her mouth slightly full, genuine confusion on her face. "What?! What do you want?"

Angel only stared at her as he played with his fork, his eyes still narrowed.

"You slept with him."

"No, I didn't. Well technically I did-"

"You-"

"We slept in the same bed Angel, nothing else."

Angel scoffed playfully as he rolled his eyes.

"If you're shy to talk about it, it's okay you know? This is human nature-"

"I did not sleep with him, Angel!" She said in annoyance making Angel nod his head.

"Okay... whatever you say." He raised his eyebrows, a small smirk on his lips.

Rea threw her napkin at him as she went back to eating.

After that morning Heeseung took her out to breakfast instead of just getting room service like he said. They spent the morning together, then he took her home and went to training.

That whole morning she was on cloud nine.

Her head was only with him and there was nothing else she could think of. It was almost like her IQ went down and the only knowledge she had in the world was how his eyebrows raised sometimes before he laughed, or how when he held her hand, he'd play with her fingers before intertwining them.

She really was feeling like someone in love.

But with the thought of that came this overwhelming fear.

Love? It can't happen that quickly. None of that stuff is realistic. You can't fall in love with someone in nine days.

Do I love him? Already?

There was truly no other explanation, but the fact that he also expressed that he's starting to fall in love with her, made her feel a little more sane.

She continued to eat quietly, as her brother smiled to himself at the look on her face.

"So what are we going to do today?" Angel wondered as he reached for his phone to search for something. "Heeseung is too busy to hang out, Matteo is the only option."

"What about me? You can't just hang out with me?" Rea raised her eyebrows as she tilted her head, a little sass in her tone.

"You... Well.. You're something."

Rea's jaw dropped a little as she was genuinely offended.

"What's wrong with hanging out with just me?" She almost frowned as she looked at him.

Angel started thinking as he messed with his phone and the food on his plate, before shrugging and looking up at her.

"You're cool."

"Okay." Rea said softly before looking down at the food, furrowing her eyebrows for a second, before shaking her head.

She genuinely had no idea what to say.

The thought that her brother wasn't having fun with going out with her alone, made her think deeply about their relationship as siblings.

When they were young children, they were always together, then middle school and high school came about and they became a little more distanced, and college just widened that gap even more.