29

Rea sat next to Heeseung as she softly dried his hair.

She had successfully helped him shower without any distractions besides his random jokes. It wasn't as bad as she thought it would be.

The only thing that she was still freaking out about was the way his eyes gleamed as he looked at her, just like this moment.

"Can you stop staring at me?" She whispered softly as her eyes stayed on his hair.

"No. I can't stop staring at you." He whispered with a small smile, his eyes fixated on her features, as she shook her head at him in fake disappointment.

She stayed quiet as she reached for the brush, to brush his hair carefully.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked quietly making her hum as a response. "I love when you get shy and can't look at me. I don't know if you notice but your eyebrows furrow on their own for a few seconds. It's cute. You did it the first time we met. I thought it was cute then too, that's why I wrote my number on your hand."

Rea didn't know what to say as she placed the brush down on the small table next to them, looking down at her hands right after.

"I love when you scold me and nag at me, because it tells me that you care about me a lot more than you show. And I love that your eyes shine just before you kiss me... You said you loved my smile, but I think it can't compete with how much I love your eyes. They changed as we spent more time together. They got shinier, and somehow more beautiful although that's impossible."

Rea smiled to herself, as she now knows that he also noticed her brightness after she started falling for him.

"And I could tell the moments you found me attractive and when you didn't. That's why I hated it at first....because your eyes are so honest, I could see the way you spotted every flaw in me. But they're so beautiful I still couldn't look away. It felt like I was stuck in their beauty sometimes, and even if it felt like torture, somehow, because they were so honest, I fell in love with them. And I fell in love with you." Heeseung smiled softly as she finally looked at him, seeing her eyes gleaming. "That's why I asked Angel for your number. Your eyes were different in that bar."

"That's because I thought your French was hot."

Heeseung let out a small chuckle at her words as she smiled in amusement.

"I see that you found your reason to ask for my number."

He nodded his head slowly as she looked back at her hands.

"There's more things I want to say. But they'll be revealed with time."

Rea's eyes dimmed a little as she thought of the amount of time they actually have left together.

Heeseung noticed her mood dampen and smiled sadly to himself as he also looked at his hands.

Rea looked at him, before softly placing a small kiss on his cheek.

"I love you, Heeseung." She whispered in his ear, making him grin a little more.

"I love you, Rea... I really do." He said as he placed his hand on the nape of her neck, softly massaging her. "If I told you everything I love about you, we'd be here for eternity."

Heeseung leaned in slowly and softly kissed her.

She closed her eyes tightly, as she felt a sudden urge to cry, but she tried to ignore it as she kissed him back deeply.

Rea carefully placed her arms around his neck as he pulled her closer, but she was scared to hurt him, so she was hesitant.

"I'm fine. Kiss me." He whispered against her lips, making her look into his eyes. "I love the taste of your lips. You really do intoxicate me with your kisses. I want to kiss you all the time, Rea."