17

Heeseung smiled as he sent Rea a text, asking what she thought of the song.

His eyes brightened a little, when she only sent a blushing smiley face.

His heart was beating erratically at just the thought of her listening to this song and figuring out his feelings in the pretty blatant lyrics.

He wondered what her initial reaction was. If her eyes changed like how they did when she looked at him, or if her eyebrows furrowed in fake irritation.

"Heeseung!"

"Yes!" He called back out as he placed his phone down and looked at his trainer with a small sigh.

"Break's over."

Heeseung looked back at his phone, seeing Rea was typing. He decided to wait until she responded.

"Heeseung!"

"Coming!"

He sighed before placing his phone down and walking towards his trainer.

******///******

Rea smiled to herself a little as she saw the strawberries on the plate given to her. Now everything seemed to remind her of Heeseung.

"There's nothing else to do in that situation, like I thought she was into me, not into my wallet." Angel broke her out of her thoughts, making her look over at her brother, before looking at Matteo, who was chuckling.

"I warned you about her."

"I did too. You didn't listen to either of us, so honestly, you deserved it." Rea agreed as she nodded her head, reaching for her yogurt.

"You're not going to be thinking this random cute girl is just going to steal money out of your pockets."

"She technically didn't steal it. You gave it to her." Matteo spoke as he shook his head.

Rea looked at her brother to see what he would say.

"Okay, you're right. But-"

"There's no excuse." Rea laughed as she looked at her phone, checking the text that she had sent Heeseung, but he still hadn't answered.

She shrugged as she placed down the phone, thinking that he was probably training.

Angel peaked over her shoulder, and she immediately pushed him away.

Matteo noticed the teasing as he raised his eyebrows.

"Are you seeing someone?" He questioned as he took a sip of his orange juice.

Rea looked up, before tilting her head and looking at her brother, who nodded for her.

"She's seeing someone. A really cool someone, who I want her to marry."

The word 'marry' made her look down at the table, feeling her ears get hot as she remembered the song he had asked her to listen to.

"Do I know him?"

"You saw him that night, at the club." She said softly as she ate her yogurt.

"Oh. I remember him now." Matteo said as he nodded his head softly. "He's famous right?"

"I guess?" She almost questioned as she hadn't really thought about that.

Rea knew of Heeseung's popularity because it was always in front of her, but she never treated him as someone famous.

His status was so blatant, but in her mind he was just an annoying guy that was also the cutest person alive.

"He's very famous. She just didn't know about him because she lives under a rock." Angel shook his head as he ate his big stack of pancakes.