13

Heeseung was leaning against the wall, the two guys that were at the cafe from before standing around him as well.

Rea raised her eyebrows at him, to which he did the same thing.

He suddenly lifted his pointer finger, slowly gesturing for her to come closer.

She could feel her ears burning as for some reason, she found the gesture attractive.

"Do you know him?" Matteo questioned making her jump. She had completely forgotten he was there.

"Yeah. I- I know him. Can you tell my brother I'm over there when he gets back? He probably won't notice where I am."

Angel was somewhere in the crowd dancing with a random girl that Rea had told him not to dance with because she could be a French mugger like in the movies. But in his slightly tipsy state, he didn't listen to her.

Even if she was just sitting at the bar, her eyes were always on her brother, whom she wasn't going to leave on his own any time soon.

"Yes. I can tell him. But are you sure it's okay to go with him?"

"He's... a friend. I know him, don't worry." She said quickly, looking back at Heeseung who raised his eyebrows at her again.

As she walked to Heeseung, he kept gesturing for her to come closer with his finger making her shake her head in amusement.

When she stood in front of him, he still kept moving his finger, making her roll her eyes and push his hand down.

"Stop." She said softly making him smile.

He took the chance and grabbed her hand, making her look into his eyes.

His eyes, her trap.

"You look beautiful."

"What am I supposed to say? You too?"

Heeseung laughed as he swung their hands.

"Why didn't you tell me you would be here?"

"I came with my brother, who is..." She said as her gaze moved to the crowd, searching for Angel, before pointing. "Right there."

Heeseung chuckled as he watched Angel jump in glee.

"He looks like he's having fun."

"He's taking advantage of the fact that I'm here to take care of him. He's probably going to get so drunk." Rea rolled her eyes as she stood next to Heeseung. "What brought you here?"

Heeseung pointed to his friends who also danced around.

"Them."

"Are you also their designated driver?"

"No, I'm the one that's supposed to pay for the drinks." He said with a smile and Rea nodded her head slowly.

"And you don't mind that?"

He shrugged as he looked at them one more time.

"Why don't you just ditch them?"

Heeseung stayed quiet for a few seconds, looking at her in thought.

"Isn't that mean?"

"But isn't it what you want to do?"

"You'd rather do what you want to do, even if it's mean?" He asked genuinely and she shook her head.

"I'd rather do something mean than letting someone take advantage of me."

He somehow wanted to resist her words, but she was right, so he decided to stay quiet.