8

Rea looked around in confusion, holding her purse to her hip.

It was a beautiful cafe. There were multiple natural decorations, like flowers and vines.

She would be able to enjoy the full beauty of it, if it wasn't so empty.

Her eyes went to the small counter, searching for even an employee, but there was no one there.

She sighed, before searching for her phone in her bag. She dialed Heeseung's number, and he was quick to pick up.

"Where are you?"

"What do you mean?"

She raised her eyebrows, before placing a hand on her waist.

"What do you mean what do I mean?"

"I'm just kidding, are you here?" He chuckled, making her roll her eyes.

"I think so..." She dragged out her words as she looked around again, searching for Heeseung.

The door was open, but there was no one inside. There were even radios in the corners that she knew probably had to be playing music but there was nothing on.

"There's a door to the back, it has a green clock on the top of it, it leads you to a flight of stairs."

She hesitated before looking around, finding the door that had a sign symbolizing the stairs.

"Is it an emergency door?"

"Yes."

Rea walked towards the door, looking up at the green clock, helping her know that it was the right one.

She pushed it open and moved up the steps.

"See you here."

"Okay." She responded, but he had already hung up the phone. "Deranged."

Rea pushed open the door at the top, seeing that she was now on the rooftop.

Her eyes curiously looked around, in slight surprise at the beautiful decorations there too.

It was a beautiful day. The sun was out, and the sky looked like it had been painted on.

Her white sundress flew in the wind as she walked further into the rooftop, letting the door close behind her.

She spotted Heeseung at a table close to the edges of the roof.

"Good morning."

There was a small gazebo to shield them from the sun and just like the cafe downstairs, there were vines and flowers everywhere.

"What do you think?" He asked as she walked closer to the table, looking at the food that was already set.

There were breakfast foods all over. Decorated as if it was taken straight from an instagram picture. There were fruits, eggs, pancakes and toasts, she didn't know what she'd choose to eat.

Her eyes landed on the center of the table, where the fruits were shaped into a heart.

She didn't know what to say, so she only nodded her head with a small shrug.

"Really?" Heeseung chuckled as he stood up to pull out the chair for her. "What exactly would impress you?"

"Why would you want to impress me now? Didn't you hate me yesterday?" She said normally as she sat down, placing her purse down.

He shrugged as he sat down with a small smirk.

His outfit, much like hers was much less formal than the night before, but his white shirt button up, good looks and nicely styled hair made it look like he tried.