6

Rea walked into the bar with her chin held high.

She raised her eyebrows at the sight at the seats, but pretended to not see him as she walked to a chair, three spots away from him.

She ran a hand through her hair as the person at the bar approached her.

Her eyes went everywhere for a second, as she didn't know what to say in French.

The bartender gave her an awkward smile, not knowing what to say either, probably not able to speak English just as much as she can't speak French.

"Um.. do you have... a menu?" She gestured with her hands, and the bartender sent her an okay sign, looking for the menu and passing it to her. "Thank you." Rea spoke shyly as she looked at the drinks.

"You're welcome." The bartender said in broken English as he excused himself and moved towards the other people in the bar.

She studied the menu and resulted with just pointing at the drink she wanted, that could surely work.

She closed the menu and looked at her watch, before looking towards the door.

"What are you doing here?" She heard him speak and she rolled her eyes, keeping her eyes on the door. "Okay then, fine, I won't talk to you."

Heeseung also rolled his eyes from his seat as he swirled his wine.

She sat up straight as she saw the bartender approach her. She quickly opened the menu and looked at the drink she wanted, but her eyes widened a little as she had a question that was really important for them to answer.

"Um..." She started, but she didn't know what to say as the bartender raised his eyebrows at her.

"What do you want to ask him?" Heeseung spoke making her finally look at him.

She debated on taking his help or not, but she only sighed in defeat.

"Can you ask him if the drink has cinnamon? It looks like it does. I'm allergic." She almost whispered and Heeseung smirked a little before raising his hand to catch the bartender's attention.

"Cette boisson contient-elle de la cannelle?"

"Oui."

"He says it does, you should order something else."

"Oh." She said in thought, before looking at Heeseung's wine. "What's that wine? Is it good?"

"Chateau Haut-Brion. It's great."

"I'll have that."

"Elle aura Château Haut-Brion s'il vous plaît."

The bartender smiled and nodded his head, turning around to pour her drink.

Rea raised her eyebrows, slightly impressed, before looking at Heeseung.

"Thank you."

"You know how to say thank you? That's a surprise." He raised his eyebrows at her. She couldn't help but smile a little, but she masked it by looking away.

"I didn't know you speak French."

"I know a few words. As you probably don't know, I'm here every year for three weeks, it's not hard to study a couple of words and catch on."

"So you're saying you learned just by coming here?"

"No, I studied a lot." He explained as he watched the bartender place the wine in front of Rea, and she tasted it, before nodding her head in approval. "It's good, right?"

"It's pretty good." She said softly, as she felt the texture of the wine.

"It's French."

"Oh really? I couldn't tell from the name." Rea sarcastically spoke, making Heeseung chuckle a little.