15

Heeseung placed down the basket on the grass and looked at Rea, who only waited for him to finish setting it up.

"What? You want me to do it on my own?"

"You invited me. Not the other way around."

"How rude." He rolled his eyes playfully as he took the blanket he had brought and spread it out for them.

On the contrary to what Rea had implied, she started helping him straight out the blanket, and taking the things out of the baskets.

"Sorry I didn't bring more."

"I understand Mr. Racer. You're on a diet." She said as she raised her eyebrows as she watched Heeseung pull out a new wine bottle and two glasses from the basket too, besides the other light snacks.

She reached for the wine bottle and easily popped the cork as he watched her, a little impressed.

"Our next date should be at a vineyard."

"When did I agree to go on another date?" She laughed as she poured a glass for each of them and took a sip of her own, tasting it before nodding in approval. "Good choice."

"It won't be hard for you to agree." Heeseung let out a small laugh as he sat down and extended his hand for her to grab.

They playfully stared into each other's eyes and Rea tilted her head.

"Okay, what now?" She questioned as she raised her eyebrows, softly grabbing his hand.

"I don't know." He chuckled as he grabbed her other hand as well.

Her eyes ran around the empty park. There was a pathway close to the huge river, where there were people walking and minding their own business, but it was far away enough for them to not feel watched.

The weather was a little cold but not enough to make your teeth chatter.

His gaze was on their hands as he tightened his grip a little before loosening it, to somehow keep her fingers warm.

Rea looked down at Heeseung's hoodie and slowly pulled out one of the strings which was hanging towards the inside of his collar, fixing it so that it's the same length as the other.

He looked at what she was doing before smiling a little.

"Are you a perfectionist?"

"A little."

"That goes with you being a psychopath very well." Heeseung teased making her roll her eyes.

"And you not noticing the string inside of your hoodie goes well with your derangedness."

"That's not a word."

"I don't care, it's in my mental dictionary." She tilted her head, still focused, as he smiled brightly.

"Your brother told me something interesting about you."

She stopped her movement on his hoodie string and looked at his eyes.

"Really? What did he say?" She asked almost scared, as she thought back to all the of the embarrassing things her brother had seen.

"He said that you called Le Mans, lemons, for a whole week."

"I'm not good with words." She sheepishly said in relief as she shook her head.

"I can tell." He smirked a little, before pulling her hand closer to him.

She followed his lead and scooted closer too, knowing that might as well do what she was wanting to do now, instead of later, have him close to her.

Rea shyly sat on his lap as she put her arms around his neck and he put his arms around her waist in a warm hug.